Nissan Qashqai question.. Pls help Qashqai-ers!

Mrmurano

Hey guys, I've been dying to know if the Nissan Qashqai comes with Satellite Nav or Reverse Camera (Like the murano) for the higher end model. Because 90K over, I think shld have the panoramic sunroof, better screen for the radio and stuffs, and controls on steering wheel. These are the last min questions before I head down to TC to book my qashqai. Please help! Thanks. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

have u visited nissan website for more info??

there is no navigator nor reverse cam for you. only got panaromic roof, bi-xenon headlights, automatic aircon which basic model dun have.

steering wheel also no control.

its actually a 2006 car....so its quite outdated in gadgets. i brought at 74k so its a steal but anything more i wont get it ;p

visit this forum for qashqaiers http://www.singaporecarsforum.com/carforum...read.php?t=2577

Edited by Babyt

Actualy all these can be bought outside plus you get to choose the device that you like.Nissan Japan also source them from outside supplier and repackage them. So to me have or dun have, it does not bother me.

haah. yeah. mrmurano.. must change to mrquashqai liao.. wah lau. then damn lousy leh. no nothin.. only glass roof. even vios got steering controls.

just booked my Nissan Qashqai Premium YOM 08 @ 84,500. issit a reasonable price? Getting my ride at the end of the month! I booked the metallic black version, but thinking of changing to a copper red. Should I? also the ipod connector prob has been solved, my agent's changing for me the head unit.

woah so good..changed head unit for u...wat else did he give u?

so far only saw 1 cement white...quite rare but the color makes the car looks 'anaemic'.

u steady sia....

no concrete info on car & u already decide to book....

book liao then ask price reasonable or not.......

wats the YOM discount for getting 08 ride?

Anyway, just enjoy your ride la :)

aw. sorry IZIZ. i went tc today.. yeah. YOM 08 discount is 5k, plus i got discount cuz i driving nissan again.. ah!!! copper red or met black!! must decide quickly..

Edited by Mrmurano

just booked my Nissan Qashqai Premium YOM 08 @ 84,500. issit a reasonable price? Getting my ride at the end of the month! I booked the metallic black version, but thinking of changing to a copper red. Should I? also the ipod connector prob has been solved, my agent's changing for me the head unit.

Wa good for you. When i got the qashqai early this year, there wasn't the option to change the HU except DIY outside.

The amazing thing is.... they don't have the option for steering mounted controls!

woah so good..changed head unit for u...wat else did he give u?

so far only saw 1 cement white...quite rare but the color makes the car looks 'anaemic'.

U mean "urban cement?" thats my colour [smash] [smash] [smash]

↡ Advertisement