Nissan Qashqai question.. Pls help Qashqai-ers!

Mrmurano

aw. sorry IZIZ. i went tc today.. yeah. YOM 08 discount is 5k, plus i got discount cuz i driving nissan again.. ah!!! copper red or met black!! must decide quickly..

Go for copper red! [thumbsup] Would hav gotten that colour if not becos they dun have that colour (for the basic version) during the time i booked.

↡ Advertisement

U mean "urban cement?" thats my colour [smash] [smash] [smash]

ya urban cement...haha...abit 'pale' leh its actually white but not solid white...like very weird white...actually its quite nice when i saw one just today...the white like lexus white...but its a risk i have to take...i scare i may not like it for long term so stick w silver.

i only got solar film and floor mats as freebies...sad

Edited by Babyt

Hi All

i am new to the forum. Just purchase a qashqai 2009 non premium model. Notice the below problem .  I would like to seek the advise of those currently driving the same model.

1) loud engine noise when travelling 80km/h and above

2) During constant speed when i release the accelerator fully there will be a sudden auto brake ? Not sure if its their nissan technology or something wrong

3) RPM reeves to 5,6,7 wheras previous ride honda civic can stay below 3rpm

Hope someone can englighten me if they encounter similar issues or which workshop to go for check other than TC

Thank you all.

↡ Advertisement