CIMB Credit Card

Ccssgm

Between a zombie card and a vampire card, a zombie card is not that bad. A vampire card sucking you should be avoided.

too many zombie cards. i just cancelled them.

in the end kept Citi, DBS, UOB and MB.

Most of the cards I canceled are the vampire ones.

Now my main cards are UOB One, Maybank and soon CIMB. I'm killing my Citi M1. It has turned vampire on me.

after signed up with UOB i get funny calls from telemarketeers abt spa packages, etc etc.. I do not have any other cards nor do i fill in my particulars for lucky draws ...

Edited by S4vtec

Most of the cards I canceled are the vampire ones.

Now my main cards are UOB One, Maybank and soon CIMB. I'm killing my Citi M1. It has turned vampire on me.

Maybank E Platinum

RBS switch Platium

CIMB Platinum

All are Annual fees FREE [thumbsup]

Don't you think nowadays Platinum card is very common? Like the formal silver base card. You can noticed every card ho;der took out their cc are mostly Platinum card. I am now owning OUB Platinum and DBS Gold In fact I like the DBS Gold though they intend to convert my card to Platinum.

maybank e card got under utilise charge if u do not spend once in 3 months.

does rbs switch have something like that ? thanks

Rbs also state

*The bank reserves the right to suspend or terminate card accounts not active through any Card Transactions over a period of 12 months.

[shocked]

It's no big deal but at least don't have to waste time to call them. For some banks, it take super long time for them to pickup the call and for UOB you have to key in your request and WAIT for their reply.

Rbs also state

*The bank reserves the right to suspend or terminate card accounts not active through any Card Transactions over a period of 12 months.

[shocked]

I had 2 rbs cards.

I terminated them last week. Only 1 transaction in last 3 yrs per card.

Too many cards also pointless because your spending reward points are orphaned in different banks, cannot redeem much.

Neutral Newbie

It's no big deal but at least don't have to waste time to call them. For some banks, it take super long time for them to pickup the call and for UOB you have to key in your request and WAIT for their reply.

That I agree because I experienced that. But it's only once a year and if you own a few cards at the most you will make a few calls in a year to waive the fees off. Just put on speaker mode and wait for the next available staff to assist you while you do your own stuff; you won't waste that much time actually.

IMO, this is the card to take if you frequent Malaysia as there are many merchants tie up there.

No harm getting since it is hassel free and no annual fee involved. [thumbsup]

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement