TP Operation tonight?

David

Was at Thomson Road(opp Wee Nam Kee Chicken Rice) when I could have counted at least 50 TP mobile went past in groups heading towards Velocity Square. Unless these go around Balestier Rd and then return to Thomson Rd, it might as well counted 70.

Anyone encountered them?

↡ Advertisement

Was at Thomson Road(opp Wee Nam Kee Chicken Rice) when I could have counted at least 50 TP mobile went past in groups heading towards Velocity Square. Unless these go around Balestier Rd and then return to Thomson Rd, it might as well counted 70.

Anyone encountered them?

[shocked] [shocked]

walau 50??last year i forgot to switch on my headlamps on CTE and kena tailed by 3 TP bikes. When i saw 3 strobes my balls almost shrank liao... 50??? [smash]

[shocked] [shocked]

walau 50??last year i forgot to switch on my headlamps on CTE and kena tailed by 3 TP bikes. When i saw 3 strobes my balls almost shrank liao... 50??? [smash]

wa lao eh. no one kind enough to flash highbeam or horn at you and pull up beside while frantically prodding his finger towards your bonnet and opening and closing his fists. sigh...

Hahaha 1 usually is enough to do the job...3 is overkill la for not switching on headlamps.....did they box you in? [sweatdrop]

Somemore it is one encik bringing along one kah kia and one newbie to teach them the "tools of the trade".

walan kns sia...

Encik:" Just now you got observe how we stop the fella right?"

Encik:" This is how you warn him and record the offence"

Trainee: "Yes Sir"

And all the while, i was twiddling my thumbs wondering where the heck is the moon. Sian 1/2, dont even think of pleading liao. LOL sibeh sian haha

Apec rehearsal? Heard something about it on the radio today...not sure if its today...

yes Apec Rehearsal today and tomorrow got road closeure too

yeah, went past there too... was stuck for quite some time.... idiots only noe how to block here and there but dun noe how to manage traffic well...

saw many tp bikes and some cars with blue rotating blinkers on the roof especially around marina sq area... a lot of marshallers around marina sq and esplanade area too... even road block at road to ECP from marina... tot it's some ops due to illegal street racing around marina...

↡ Advertisement