Reliable Mobile Mechanic for Servicing?

Roadhogger

Hi all, I am a mobile car mechanic, my name is Ah Boon.I provide on site car servicing, throttle body wash and repair.I also provide onsite car check to customer that plan to buy a second hand car. I charge at a very reasonable price.You can call me at 98227632.Thanks

please share what is your charges and be transparent to all if  you want people to engage you. What kind of repair can you do? and how do you do the servicing? 

↡ Advertisement

Hi all, I am a mobile car mechanic, my name is Ah Boon.I provide on site car servicing, throttle body wash and repair.I also provide onsite car check to customer that plan to buy a second hand car. I charge at a very reasonable price.You can call me at 98227632.Thanks

Ah Boon is an excellent mobile car mechanic! If it's not him, my family and I could not have an enjoyable day. I even introduce a lot of my friends to him, if need any help you can find him. He is an very honest guy and he also charges at a very reasonable price, even if your car comes from other country he will help you.
  • Dislike 1

I would definitely not enter this workshop 'Perfect Werkz' or 833 Garage at Synergy. Dishonest and terrible workshop. SOLD me replica tyres and rims, use replica or 2nd hand parts for repairs and charged me for original parts pricing. Told me that they have limited edition etc but after sending it to my other friend workshop then I was told the parts was not the original one. They will do unnecessary repairs and keep the original parts and replacing it with replica parts or 2nd hand parts.   :pissed-off:

some years ago when I'm still staying around bendemeer road , there's a team of them servicing car in the open air car park which is behind the mcdonald .Business is always good on weekend .

I think as long as the used oil is disposed off legally , there shouldn't be a problem .

They use oil extractor , very fast and clean.

↡ Advertisement