Accident at on jalan boon lay, near Jln Boon Lay Jn

Corgan

Neutral Newbie

Dear all..

Got side scraped by a bus (yellow/orange colour) along Jalan Boon Lay at around 715pm this evening (070909). Was going straight on lane 1 towards Jurong Point, he was on lane 2 when he suddenly cut into my lane to want to turn right into international road. He took out half of my front bumper and scraped/dented my front left fender. He didnt stop until we both turned into international road and I managed to get him to stop after much horning. I am driving a silver latio.

Appreciate if anyone who witnessed the act can pm me. Thanks.

Damn suay today.. [:(]

accident.jpg

Edited by Corgan
↡ Advertisement

Piang eh,feel for u bro,is he drunk? a normal driver will not do it,carelessness never check blindspot maybe,but then crash liao,still going to drag on? so did u report him or do anything so far? hope u r all right bro :)

i almost kanna the same fate wif u recently on the same road. i was on the extreme right turning right while tat BUS was on the straight/turn right lane. i suddenly saw this bugger so close to my passenger side until my lady was shouting. i was simply forced off the lane to avoid being hit by it. i was so angry tat i showed him the finger but he act blur. LCB.

boon lay way towards upper jurong rd (both sides) are simply war zones during peak hours. i had several near misses wif these BUSES and LORRIES already.

Neutral Newbie

thanks for all the concern.. I am alright.. just feeling sianz..

usually SBS/TIBS bus not that bad.. but this time I kenna pte bus.. [:(]

tomorrow go workshop see whether can claim 3rd party or not.. claim ownself very troublesome.. judging from previous experience where I got rear ended..

Bro,is that the same bus as shown in ts pix? if yes,somebody must complain liao,fark that @$$ driver.

nope. mine was a white/blue coloured one. i think number plate is smthing like 27xx

I hope u have a car camera onboard. Cos the bus driver will say you cut into his lane and knock into him.

U are in the same situation as me, but lucky I got car camera. Go look at my thread : Uncle lied after accident".

I wish you best of luck.

Dear all..

Got side scraped by a bus (yellow/orange colour) along Jalan Boon Lay at around 715pm this evening (070909). Was going straight on lane 1 towards Jurong Point, he was on lane 2 when he suddenly cut into my lane to want to turn right into international road. He took out half of my front bumper and scraped/dented my front left fender. He didnt stop until we both turned into international road and I managed to get him to stop after much horning. I am driving a silver latio.

Appreciate if anyone who witnessed the act can pm me. Thanks.

Damn suay today.. [:(]

Bro, from the pics it looks like you are at the losing end even though this bugger was the culprit because it was your front bumper to his bus rear [:|] unless you have concrete hard evidence [nod]

Not that i wanna 'Han' you [nod]

Good luck Bro & hope someone could come forward to be your witness [flowerface]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Neutral Newbie

Actually is his rear right side (where the white mark is) to my front left side.

Anyway, w/s say max is 50/50. Gonna claim own wallet first then try 3rd party.

No choice, count as bad luck. Only hope someone who witness his sudden swerve into my lane. [:(]

Neutral Newbie

Nope. If I have I wouldnt be here already Bro. [laugh]

If I banged into him, chances are that my bumper should have went in, but instead it got pulled out. Hopefully the w/s can help my case la.

on hindsight, I should have stopped immediately and not go after him. Get witness (lorry behind me) and report TP as hit and run.

Edited by Corgan

Nope. If I have I wouldnt be here already Bro. [laugh]

If I banged into him, chances are that my bumper should have went in, but instead it got pulled out. Hopefully the w/s can help my case la.

on hindsight, I should have stopped immediately and not go after him. Get witness (lorry behind me) and report TP as hit and run.

Ya should have stop and report hit n run. I dont believe he dont know he knock onto something.

Neutral Newbie

I backed into a Honda Stream yesterday. Minor dent (like 50c coin) on the stream and bumper needs to be repositioned. Any information on how much this could cost? Appreciate your help!!! :(

I backed into a Honda Stream yesterday. Minor dent (like 50c coin) on the stream and bumper needs to be repositioned. Any information on how much this could cost? Appreciate your help!!! :(

who? you or him? sounds like a carpark incident, was the stream owner around?

why don't you ask a workshop?

↡ Advertisement