Undisguised photos of 2011 Volvo S60

Shouyi

Er.....with Geely taking over, dunno wat gonna happen man

Soon all volvos will be MIC [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

...and selling CHEAP [:p]

Edited by Rickster

If I am not wrong, even before Lenovo bought over IBM's Thinkpad business, these laptops were already manufactured in China. Therefore, with processes already in place for many years, quality has not suffered. Me is typing all these on an IBM Thinkpad. My 3rd one since 2001. [bounce1]

Well, now may have to strike WoWo off my list liao. For the time being at least. The Chinese will still make it work. It just take time. Automobiles not their forte. Yet.

thinkpad taken by China for a few yrs already, nothing much diff as before right?

A lot of Chinese companies think that they will be a global player by acquiring global non-china companies.

And also think that they will become a global company by using english in their meetings.

They still CMI.

Take this L company as an example (heard from insider), took ang mo as CEO and a lot of top positions, hired and hired. Then CMI, fired ang mo, fired local chinese, moved jobs and HQ out of Singapore back to BJ.

Product wise, not sure about the quality now.

Not confirmed lah...but its really a good all round car, no complains.

but luckily got my volvo before the takeover if it does happen.... then again you might never know looking at Jaguar, only time will tell ..... [:)]