Argentina In Hot Soup ......

Picnic06-Biante15

ESPN Soccernet report : Veron sees red as Argentina crash again

Paraguay secured their place at next summer's World Cup finals with a well-deserved win over Diego Maradona's hapless Argentina.

A first-half goal by Nelson Haedo Valdez helped Gerardo Martino's side join hosts South Africa and the already-qualified England, Ghana, Australia, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Holland, Spain and Brazil.

Argentina, meanwhile, suffered their fourth defeat in the last five qualifying games and went down to the play-off position in the standings.

Now, Diego Maradona fate is in the 'Hands of God' ................. [sly][sly][sly]

↡ Advertisement

That's just desserts for him!!!

I remembered how my friends and I cried foul when his bloody Hand-of-God kicked England out and we lost $$$.... [bigcry]

ESPN Soccernet report : Veron sees red as Argentina crash again

Paraguay secured their place at next summer's World Cup finals with a well-deserved win over Diego Maradona's hapless Argentina.

A first-half goal by Nelson Haedo Valdez helped Gerardo Martino's side join hosts South Africa and the already-qualified England, Ghana, Australia, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Holland, Spain and Brazil.

Argentina, meanwhile, suffered their fourth defeat in the last five qualifying games and went down to the play-off position in the standings.

Now, Diego Maradona fate is in the 'Hands of God' ................. [sly][sly][sly]

It calls for a celebration when he is sacked and Argentina is out of World Cup 2010. Less 1 opponent....

↡ Advertisement