Girlfriend/partner make u pay for almost everything when out

Lotus4712

Knew a girl for months. became a couple. She made me pay for almost everything when we go out. She is very careful with her own money but everytime we go out spending she expect me to pay even pay for her maid and family. Hawker centres, cafes & restaurants.

At hawker centres, i will 1st queue & order food for her then only i queue and order food for myself. Including food and drinks i must have queued at least 3 times. And u know each queue can be long esp. during meal times. Once when i didnt order her food but she has to go queue & order her own, she wasnt happy. maybe becos she ended up having to pay her own food tat time. another time, i dropped her off to order food in a restuarant so that i can go find parking space. When i came into restuarant she told me she havent pay for the food. But at this restaurant cashier counter, u will be made to pay right away upon food ordering. I was thinking maybe she told the cashier she didnt have money on her. So she waited for me to come and pay. Even her maid food she asked me to pay. Even when her parents want papers, she got me to buy.

Is this normal? Or is it their divine right for girls to expect their guys to pay for everything when they are out?

Or am i being too calculative?? Being too easy going (generous etc) and being a carrot seem no difference. No-one like to be the latter.

I thought it is more normal for both to pay ie. sometimes guys pay and sometimes gals pay too. though guys pay more times.

I am flabbergasted by this all.

Edited by Lotus4712
↡ Advertisement

Does she work?

She she work, then ditch her.

If she doesn't, then obviously from the start you would know you sure have to pay everything liow.

Edited by Starry

i feel it's always gracious for men to pay for dinners and movies... but to pay for maid's food or daily newspapers or groceries for her family, it's alittle too much...

not really,my gf never ask me to pay anything for her..even when out,she sometimes pay herself dun wan me pay..$ to us is not a barrier coz we dont really talk much about it..

infact she passed me some mola automatically to help her generate more income back [laugh] luckily now everything to her is extra one liao.. [;)]

Knew a girl for months. became a couple. She made me pay for almost everything when we go out. She is very careful with her own money but everytime we go out spending she expect me to pay even pay for her maid and family. Hawker centres, cafes & restaurants.

At hawker centres, i will 1st queue & order food for her then only i queue and order food for myself. Including food and drinks i must have queued at least 3 times. And u know each queue can be long esp. during meal times. Once when i didnt order her food but she has to go queue & order her own, she wasnt happy. maybe becos she ended up having to pay her own food tat time. another time, i dropped her off to order food in a restuarant so that i can go find parking space. When i came into restuarant she told me she havent pay for the food. But at this restaurant cashier counter, u will be made to pay right away upon food ordering. I was thinking maybe she told the cashier she didnt have money on her. So she waited for me to come and pay. Even her maid food she asked me to pay. Even when her parents want papers, she got me to buy.

Is this normal? Or is it their divine right for girls to expect their guys to pay for everything when they are out?

Or am i being too calculative?? Being too easy going (generous etc) and being a carrot seem no difference. No-one like to be the latter.

I thought it is more normal for both to pay ie. sometimes guys pay and sometimes gals pay too. though guys pay more times.

When I was dating my wife (then gf), I would pay most of the time. For 2 very simple reasons:

1. I was wooing her. If stingy about money, may as well stay home watch tv or play games

2. I know that she doesn't mind paying, either for herself or for both of us.

I dated girls who expected me to pay for everything...down to a stupid cup of coke (when my hands were all fulled from carrying things and her hands were all free)....hehe this kinda date...I usually stopped calling or contacting them after that and they would always wonder why....

Why? Simple reason, this type of women will not make good wife. Women who take guys for granted...they can siam far far away.... [smash]

Hehe bro...you can do better lah...

bro. . . do you really see yourself with her. . .

because i think you should be fishing those who will pay the meals for you instead. . .

if continue like this, 1 whole lifetime you kena chop liao. . . . [thumbsdown]

ditch her now.

U pay for her ok, U pay for her own family cannot la.

Not even married then wanna make u pay this and that. This type of girls don't go and pamper them.

my opinion, get a good F%^K and F$%K OFF!! [shakehead][furious]

Yes she does work. And she make more $ than i do. It is like her god given right to make her partner pay. One or two times or even three times Im ok, but it is almost on every count. Scary.

She is in 30s and is mature. Maybe spoilt by previous bfs.

how old is she? why is she like that?

a sensible person will not ask the partner to pay all the time. worse still, when she is not paying, she doesnt even help the other to save.

ditch her pls. maybe she is taking you for a ride.

Yes she does work. And she make more $ than i do. It is like her god given right to make her partner pay. One or two times or even three times Im ok, but it is almost on every count. Scary.

She is in 30s and is mature. Maybe spoilt by previous bfs.

Sorry to ask you a very shallow question bro. Is she chio? And how old are you?

If she is chio....well there are many late 20s who are chio!

If she is not chio...she's not exactly young and this type of women will not make good wife...and you want kids right? Can you imagine her telling you..."I wan a 2 carat ring if you want a child..."

Just ditch and siam far far lah...not worth it. I think before you even post your thread, you already know the answer and you have already decided.

Ever mention that if own house together dont expect to share cost 50-50. Expect guy pay much more cos he is supposed to provide. Is this the norm for married couples when they buy own house?

↡ Advertisement