Girlfriend/partner make u pay for almost everything when out

Lotus4712

Bro please do yourself a favor and stay away from her.

Such women will just suck you high and dry (well your wallet as well as your little bro down there lol) and dump you once you lose the novelty value or another bigger sucker comes around.

even MCF ladykiller poker say DUMP, wat say YOU? [sly]

↡ Advertisement

even MCF ladykiller poker say DUMP, wat say YOU? [sly]

YUP..PORKER is ladykiller..

One lok at his lil bro and they DIE.......

LAUGHING [laugh][laugh][laugh]

[lipsrsealed]

Yes u r right. I wanted to seek wise opinions from bros out there who care to share or advise. Maybe someone know someone with similar experiences. tks.

I didn't realize self-respect and common sense required any specialized training or advice.

Maybe you need a training course on how to have intercourse and which is the correct orifice to penetrate with your penis as well?

peektures!!! [smash][smash]

I saw her at a meetup quite some time ago at west coast mac.

She is not chio (definately not ugly).... but plesant. Seems like a nice person for wife material [thumbsup]

Edited by Rickster

All the advice here to dump her is wrong.

U already spent so much on her now u should

just marry her. Then just live with her in the

home u help buy indirectly.

Better if she puts yr name on the house but

its ok if she doesn't. Just keep the utility and

food bills and if she ever divorces u, u will

get half or a portion that the court sees fit.

Nothing to worry about.

If she refuses to marry you then u should

know what to do. I hope u dun need us

bros and sis to advise u right?

TS,

I think the many advise here to have a heart to heart talk to her is what u should try to do.

Pak-tor-ing is meant for both boy and girl to discover each other character. If u find that her "suck-you-dry" mentality bothers you, then i think this relationship is not for u. Unless there are other virtues in her than overshadow her this flaw, which from your description, there seem none, i think it's time to call it quits.

Financial matters is the most delicate in a relationship. During the initial courtship, this may not be a major issue as both are still blinded by the initial euphoria of love. but after a while, when the sweet-nothing talk gets lesser and lesser, and get to know each other better, discussing this sensitive topic should be easier. if both have differing view, either go for counselling or split.

I believe in fate. I see many married couples have the same character. If the husband is ngeow, the wife also ngeow, but both are happily ngeow.

good luck....hope u keep us posted....after all, u started a thread that attracted 13 pages in a single afternoon.

no, u must know show hand on the 1st date, show hand, put in all the chips, thats it...lose liao...in this case for TS, he lose lifetime liao...

if one shower expensive gifts, pay all meals and entertainment during first few dates, if i am the girl, i am sure going to hand on tight tight and squeeze until dry dry....

one impt question....has TS makan her after all the $$$ spend on her???? since his partner so clever, then cannot short change right before dumping her....

I think the many advise here to have a heart to heart talk to her is what u should try to do.

I can't give advice just based on your few lines in the thread, this is just one side story, jump to conclusion is not fair to her.

It is your problem, it is up to you, how you want to solve it.

Can you get along with her ?

If she have 9 good character and 1 bad one, will you accept her include the bad one ?

Do you want to prolong this relationship ?

If yes, go figure out how to talk to her about your feeling, etc.

(Many relationship didn't work because of poor in communication, especially local male)

hmm..for this right..i know a couple, the monthly installment is borne equally by the couple but renovation, the guy pay fully..

this thing runs in the lady's family, her mum wants it that way..

Ya i agreed. This kind of thing usually runs in the family. My gf's mum teach all her daughters(4 daughters) to let their man pay for everything. Reason being, its the guys choice to be with the gal, so guys should pay.

When I was wooing my gf then, i paid everything. Now, I managed to talk some sense into her, to change her habits to asking me pay everything. I think we're doing quite ok now, but this is after some years... [thumbsup] .

She never once volunteer to pay. So can i act blur and dont pay when the bill come?

cannot, right? Tell her she shld pay? how to tell? this ting muz be voluntary or automatic.

Think u should tell. Be a man. Dont be afraid to challenge her on issues. Ask good questions. Talk to her about the long term plans, only then you will see her true colours.

If not next time you marry her liao, life will be hhhaaarrrdddd...

To the TS, dump that girl like a bad habit!!!

this kind of bitches just treat them like whores... pay for dinner, etc but make sure she blows u good. [thumbsup]

Edited by Davedesouza

Ya i agreed. This kind of thing usually runs in the family. My gf's mum teach all her daughters(4 daughters) to let their man pay for everything. Reason being, its the guys choice to be with the gal, so guys should pay.

When I was wooing my gf then, i paid everything. Now, I managed to talk some sense into her, to change her habits to asking me pay everything. I think we're doing quite ok now, but this is after some years... [thumbsup] .

brudder, this type of "gf's mum" if end up as your mother-in-law, i say good luck to you. So you are smart by drawing the line early. Your gf must love you a lot to adjust to what you want. good luck.

Bro...sorry to ask you a very harsh question....can we assume that you are going to ask all these questions...and after the good advices from the brothers here....tonight or this weekend when you go out with your gf...you will pay for everything again with a smile on your face?

Sorry lah...I seen guys...many guys like that really...complain a lot but end of the day they happily run to their gf and continued being taken for granted.

u r SPOT on... many hen pecked brudders here choose to allow such s--t to happen. complain complain to friends but at the end of the day, go home and be hen pecked.

i got 1 friend who only manages to come out and meet his friends (us) once a month. each time he is out he will complain. so we screwed him one day and he doesnt meet us anymore.

Edited by Davedesouza

Yes u r right. I wanted to seek wise opinions from bros out there who care to share or advise. Maybe someone know someone with similar experiences. tks.

brudder, on a serious note i think u better reconsider your options while you are still single.

1. Divorce is not cheap

2. You seem like a nice guy and am sure you deserve a better girl

3. She is taking you for granted

4. Such girls may leave you when you are broke

I once showered a girl with good stuff, makan fine dining and all. When my business failed, her attitude changed and she dumped me. Such girls are really not worth your emotional pain.

Anyway, it's your life. There must be something attractive about her that keeps you stucked to her and seeking for opinions to see if such occurances are normal.

I saw her at a meetup quite some time ago at west coast mac.

She is not chio (definately not ugly).... but plesant. Seems like a nice person for wife material [thumbsup]

haha 80% of u i cant remember liao, u have very gd memory. thanks for the compliment.

here is milo

milo-logo.jpg

vextan, we've never met, u got the wrong person.

haha dont tease TS anymore la.... [smash]

↡ Advertisement