Do you look down upon those who drive manual car?

Quantum

by default, family car is Auto transmission, normally driving AT represent luxurious and rich, [thumbsup] so many manual car lovers have to switch to auto to avoid to be looked down by others, [;)] how do you guys think ?[:(]

I am the opposite, I look down on Auto cars, cause Manual is the only way to drive a car [thumbsup]

but too bad, my MPV is Auto, so I also look down on my own MPV [laugh]

actually, to each it's own, some love the "fun" of driving a Manual, some just like to "relax" and let the Auto do the work.

Edited by Vtim
↡ Advertisement

These days the old people can't drive AT cos they don't know how.. scared ... cos new technology

LOL

obviously, this is what you think. or may be old ppl around you are like that? for me, i am obvious no.

Driving Manual is a Skill. Anyone who drive manual can drive auto but not the other way round.

So you tell me, who look down who ??

[thumbsup] And that is why my stand stays....3A for handicaps

very much agreed.

i have a friend. who took 3A and insisted that bcuz its easier for him to pass. and nowadays so many fast cars are auto.

he also says he's gonna buy a rx8 AT after he got his license.

the last time i heard he failed twice. pass alrdy anot im not sure.

but i sure am laughing like hell.

by default, family car is Auto transmission, normally driving AT represent luxurious and rich, [thumbsup] so many manual car lovers have to switch to auto to avoid to be looked down by others, [;)] how do you guys think ?[:(]

Those who switch from manual to auto JUST because they want to avoid being looked down upon are those who should be looked down upon. What a stupid reason to switch.

People I know either switch because they want to have ease during driving, or wife likes Auto, or the model they like only comes in Auto.

i don't give a damn whether the driver drives a auto or manual car or he/she has the skill to drive manual or not...if want to convert from manual to auto, then learn the new skill, vice versa loh....so long the driver is not kuku or blur type, then is fine...cos crazy or blur driver has no medicine to cure

very much agreed.

i have a friend. who took 3A and insisted that bcuz its easier for him to pass. and nowadays so many fast cars are auto.

Actually I do looked a bit down on those who drive Auto sport cars... Sports cars are meant to be manually driven, IMO. -_-

Actually I do looked a bit down on those who drive Auto sport cars... Sports cars are meant to be manually driven, IMO. -_-

[thumbsup] Yup...real drivers drive manual

Bro, you must be very free to come up with this thread. I will easily switch to a manual if i have the chance.

u have reminded me of my ex-colleague... go for test but fail for 2 rounds, 3rd round tulan go for 3A and passed. When he got back to office, the gals tease him.. "huh? you got your auto gear license liao ahh??" .... The male colleague suan him... " wah lao, you sissy leh, a man holding a 3A license..." Everyone look down of him and he became the laughing stock of the whole department.... in the end, LL and go for another 2 round of manual gear driving test to earn back his dignity...

Edited by Tigershark1976

i don't give a damn whether the driver drives a auto or manual car or he/she has the skill to drive manual or not...if want to convert from manual to auto, then learn the new skill, vice versa loh....so long the driver is not kuku or blur type, then is fine...cos crazy or blur driver has no medicine to cure

errmm... convert from Manual to Auto need to learn??? dun need lah.

yea. manual for sports car is kinda a must.

have a friend. drives a auto rex thou he have a manual license.

according to him is gf can also drive.

im thinking siao arh. if its me i will die die buy MT. so gf cannot touch.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

very much agreed.

Heehee! 3A also fail twice?? Better advice him NOT to buy RX8 or another other fast car for that matter! For the love of god!!

Heehee! 3A also fail twice?? Better advice him NOT to buy RX8 or another other fast car for that matter! For the love of god!!

yah...poor car...and hell knows, poor potential pedestrians [shakehead][shakehead]

↡ Advertisement