Do you look down upon those who drive manual car?

Quantum

Heehee! 3A also fail twice?? Better advice him NOT to buy RX8 or another other fast car for that matter! For the love of god!!

[laugh] [laugh]

i wont know if he failed more than that.

↡ Advertisement

For this, look at Porker, MANUAL 335, you look down at him??? Pls hor, I envy him cos he DARE bring in and a real car at that calibre should be MANUAL!!!

u have reminded me of my ex-colleague... go for test but fail for 2 rounds, 3rd round tulan go for 3A and passed. When he got back to office, the gals tease him.. "huh? you got your auto gear license liao ahh??" .... The male colleague suan him... " wah lao, you sissy leh, a man holding a 3A license..." Everyone look down of him and he became the laughing stock of the whole department.... in the end, LL and go for another 2 round of manual gear driving test to earn back his dignity...

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

You guys are [sly]

Edited by MLS

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

You guys are [sly]

acherlee hor....it is coming tht AUTO ONLY drivers are looked down upon...okok Own up...who has 3A??? [laugh][laugh]

what are u talking abt?? Looking down bcos someone drives a manual car? Do you have such small ego that you constantly fear being despised?

Hell, dumb threads like this is getting really common in MCF....

if anything, i despise dumb retarded threadstarter

Cool down Bro, some post for the sake of PCW.

Neutral Newbie

should be the other way round.....hehe

i love manual all the way!

Auto is clever. It is clever, so you can be stupid while driving it. Manual, on the other hand, is just plain stupid. It will become as clever as the driver operating it.

Then again, that's machines for you.

To TS:

I have driven 3 manual cars since I got my first car..

Does that means I should be digging a hole and stick my head in it??

I choose manual because its easier to DIY repairs since I was taught a few tricks in the army.

While auto vehicles are harder to do that..Not forgetting manual provide better FC and top speed as compare to the same make in Auto transmission..

I do not feel I am in anyway lousier compared to those driving auto vehicles.

In fact, I even received praises from them.. [scholar] Cos they tell me they cannot drive a manual while I can do both .. haha..

Now who should be digging the hole now..

Auto is clever. It is clever, so you can be stupid while driving it. Manual, on the other hand, is just plain stupid. It will become as clever as the driver operating it.

Then again, that's machines for you.

No wonder I feel slower now compare to last time. [blush]

Either I am aging or the auto gear [confused][confused]

next time when I retire, must buy manaul car to keep my motor skill and brain sharp. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

u have reminded me of my ex-colleague... go for test but fail for 2 rounds, 3rd round tulan go for 3A and passed. When he got back to office, the gals tease him.. "huh? you got your auto gear license liao ahh??" .... The male colleague suan him... " wah lao, you sissy leh, a man holding a 3A license..." Everyone look down of him and he became the laughing stock of the whole department.... in the end, LL and go for another 2 round of manual gear driving test to earn back his dignity...

I know of someone with 3A license. Kena suan by us all the time as he wanted to buy fast cars. so went to take manual test, apparently failed, and gave up. now back to looking at fast cars again, but auto. i think there are a lot of such people around. lots of money, but don't understand driving or/and can't drive.

I always wondered if there would be less accidents on the road if the govt had not introduced 3A licence.

To TS:

I have driven 3 manual cars since I got my first car..

Does that means I should be digging a hole and stick my head in it??

I choose manual because its easier to DIY repairs since I was taught a few tricks in the army.

While auto vehicles are harder to do that..Not forgetting manual provide better FC and top speed as compare to the same make in Auto transmission..

I do not feel I am in anyway lousier compared to those driving auto vehicles.

In fact, I even received praises from them.. [scholar] Cos they tell me they cannot drive a manual while I can do both .. haha..

Now who should be digging the hole now..

I've same driving experience as you, current ride is my 3rd manual car, unfortuntely it is civic but not camry due to w/o manual version camry [:(]

Edited by Quantum

yes, in a way i do look down on manual cars, literally. because these cars are mostly lowered and so i have to 'look down' on them. that day a slk stopped beside me, i actually had to look downward to see the female drivers' skinny legs. she was not wearing any stocking.

I've same driving experience as you, current ride is my 3rd manual car, unfortuntely it is civic but not cramy due to w/o manual version cramy [:(]

Correction.... fortunately it is a Civic.

I bought a Civic because it's has a manual version.

yes, in a way i do look down on manual cars, literally. because these cars are mostly lowered and so i have to 'look down' on them. that day a slk stopped beside me, i actually had to look downward to see the female drivers' skinny legs. she was not wearing any stocking.

u must be salivating den...

hahahaha

i would....

be careful, if she suddenly open door, your crotch might suffer :D

I always wondered if there would be less accidents on the road if the govt had not introduced 3A licence.

accident on the road got nothing related to 3A or 3 license. it is the ppl who drive the car causing it. By whatever reason, not able to interact with other road user when on the road.

accident on the road got nothing related to 3A or 3 license. it is the ppl who drive the car causing it. By whatever reason, not able to interact with other road user when on the road.

It also due in part to class 3A being so much easier to obtain. So some people who just don't have the talent to drive are able to get a license. Further, AT cars are so stupid easy to drive, it's easy for some drivers to be lured into complacency and not pay attention to what they are doing on the roads, thus resulting in accidents.

↡ Advertisement