Do you look down upon those who drive manual car?

Quantum

Agreed.

What people drive is their own business. Another silly singaporean stereotyping.

This topic is damn nonsense man...

Edited by Davidtkl

REAL drivers take manual cars.....

AT cars are for sissies.....

that's wat i think!

i got a friend, who bought a BMW 5 series last time..... insist on having manual gear.... Performance Motors got to specially send an order to Germany factory to custom make for him. He doesn't mind paying extra for the change.

this is what i respect about him.

those AT drivers out there.... shame on you.

that's wat i think!

i got a friend, who bought a BMW 5 series last time..... insist on having manual gear.... Performance Motors got to specially send an order to Germany factory to custom make for him. He doesn't mind paying extra for the change.

I bet his house phone looks like this:

old_telephone_low1.jpg

If you're a real car enthusiast you wouldn't look down on any cars,suvs,mpvs regardless of their transmission.If you got the mindset on looking down on manual tranny then it show how naive you're.I feel that in future it's the world of semi-auto with twin clutch technology on most sport cars.For donuts shame big time on you,You expect all drivers drive manual just to avoid to be call sissies?Give me a break lar

Edited by Mustang

by default, family car is Auto transmission, normally driving AT represent luxurious and rich, [thumbsup] so many manual car lovers have to switch to auto to avoid to be looked down by others, [;)] how do you guys think ?[:(]

How the hell did u come up with that???

So a guy driving a manual 911 Carrera S will be looked down by one driving the same car with PDK???

[confused][confused] [confused]

How the hell did u come up with that???

So a guy driving a manual 911 Carrera S will be looked down by one driving the same car with PDK???

[confused][confused] [confused]

cannot affordable 911 lah, I only want manual Cramy or Accord or mpv, but [:(]

Edited by Quantum

that's wat i think!

appreicate the guy [thumbsup]

but wonder whether toyota also got this type business, I expect to get Cramy manual too [:(]

by default, family car is Auto transmission, normally driving AT represent luxurious and rich, [thumbsup] so many manual car lovers have to switch to auto to avoid to be looked down by others, [;)] how do you guys think ?[:(]

It is opposite lah. my friend in Swiss told me that his mom dont want to change her car to auto. She claimed that she is NOT HANDICAPPED. So for ppl driving manual for very long or into driving, they look down on driver with auto gear.

It should be. ppl who can drive manual very well will look at ppl driving auto in a way that like they not not good driver. instead of what in your mind. the world not evolve around you, you know.

you won't believe me,i actually asked my SE not to add reverse sensor for me.

in the end,he still gave me so i accept it.

most people might think iam stupid,but i don't like such stuffs. [drivingcar]

yap, me too... last time, without such gadget, i nvr hv problem reversing. I use my experience and skill... now, after using the reverse sensor for too long, I loss my "skill" and too dependent on it and always hit my tail pipe if the kerb is too high when i do reverse parking.... [shakehead][shakehead]

It is opposite lah. my friend in Swiss told me that his mom dont want to change her car to auto. She claimed that she is NOT HANDICAPPED. So for ppl driving manual for very long or into driving, they look down on driver with auto gear.

It should be. ppl who can drive manual very well will look at ppl driving auto in a way that like they not not good driver. instead of what in your mind. the world not evolve around you, you know.

These days the old people can't drive AT cos they don't know how.. scared ... cos new technology

LOL

↡ Advertisement