Do you look down upon those who drive manual car?

Quantum

manuel gear no value when u want to sell it.

Auto still have value.

Am I right?

When you want to point out smth, make sure you have evidence or some supporting black & white to prove so. Otherwise it's plain personal opinion...good eg is TS.

is this meant to be a flame thread?

manual and auto up to individual i think

if i drive a ferrari f430 manual. would u look down on me?

there is a reason why tjhere is class 3 and 3a

the money and choice is yours. no one should dictate what car you should buy

exactly, how AD think no one want to buy manual mpv or manual cramy

thus in MCF, the profile of those that wants manual never translate into actual buy.. just like how some swear by an inline 6 but when it come to parting with money, a 320 or even 318 will do.. [laugh]

thus in MCF, the profile of those that wants manual never translate into actual buy.. just like how some swear by an inline 6 but when it come to parting with money, a 320 or even 318 will do.. [laugh]

that's just human nature. talk is cheap.

is this meant to be a flame thread?

manual and auto up to individual i think

if i drive a ferrari f430 manual. would u look down on me?

there is a reason why tjhere is class 3 and 3a

the money and choice is yours. no one should dictate what car you should buy

it's meant for people to chalk up post and bring out the ugliness of some people

that's just human nature. talk is cheap.

yah lah, no wonder so many MCFers talk how love manual, but when they actually go to buy car, directly go to altis, latio, mpv,cramy, accord, 320, S220...etc, of course they knew those cars w/o manual version at all in singapore,forgo manual promise alreadi [:p]

bo bian.. many pple here will say they LOVE manual cars but need to share with papa mama gf wife who only know how to drive auto.

this is a meaningless thread anyway.

yah lah, no wonder so many MCFers talk how love manual, but when they actually go to buy car, directly go to altis, latio, mpv,cramy, accord, 320, S220...etc, of course they knew those cars w/o manual version at all in singapore,forgo manual promise alreadi [:p]

So bottom line AT very HiGH CLASS?

yap, me too... last time, without such gadget, i nvr hv problem reversing. I use my experience and skill... now, after using the reverse sensor for too long, I loss my "skill" and too dependent on it and always hit my tail pipe if the kerb is too high when i do reverse parking.... [shakehead][shakehead]

now with reverse sensor,sometimes i don't bother to check the rear so often.getting more and more lazy and dependent.

just listen to the "diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" sound.

How can it be? Should be the other way round. Only when you are good with your motor-kinetic skills can you drive manual smoothly without hiccups.

shd be psychomotor

but then, driving also can also bring good to psychomotor skills.. we one hand on steering,another hand on the phone.. then take water, take food.. and if got gal beside, get to grope a bit there and there.. or maybe got third hand sliding down your inner xxxxx...

so who said auto no need skill..

now with reverse sensor,sometimes i don't bother to check the rear so often.getting more and more lazy and dependent.

just listen to the "diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" sound.

so one fine day, you are force to take the auto and after a while, you might say the same time.. having both manual and auto cars, i would said each have their own pros and cons..

but non is down to the control as what a lot have mention..

↡ Advertisement