Where to buy SSR rims?

Glendon

Hi,

I'm looking for a set of 15" SSR rims for my Honda Civic ES5.

I tried Leong Seng Tyres & Automotives and their website says they are out of stock on SSR rims.

Anyone knows where else I can get these rims?

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Yeah i tried LS a couple of weeks back looking for SSR oso, they say need to order and will take ard 3 weeks for type C but they say they have ready stock if u go for type F.

hey which local shop u went? can share info ?

im looking for 14" x 5" type c ... most liky need to indent in...

how much i looking at price? ... if no hav 14" price.. 15" ? should be abt there ...

thanks

Hi guys,

I am looking for SSR 16X7 5/114.3 +42 offset either Type C or Type F (??? tyre 205/50/16). Any updated prices and where to buy?

I think my current stock rims are 16X6 5/114.3 +50 offset (with Dunlop tyre 195/50/16) are about 8.5kg each, SSR will be around 5.5kg each. Will there be an improvement in FC and handling?

Apart from the price and weight, what is the difference between the original and replica SSR rims?

a "MADE IN JAPAN" at the side of the rim..

now a days they chiong until hard to tell the difference unless u kneel down and look for the MIJ.. :ph34r:

Maybe can try get replica one first in case rim kena scratch heart not so pain. :D

Wonder if it is worth to get the original ones. :D

the replica ssr is almost as light as the original. you may wanna try Lihong Auto or AL Tyres Cooperation

I bought my replica one at AL tyres, even my friends with the original Type C ones can't tell the differences.....

Heard Chenjin also selling the replica one.

Just wondering..

A replica 16" Type C RS weighs about 6.9kg.. What about an original one? About 5kg?

For replica rims, and original rims, which model is the lightest? I've heard that CE28 is pretty light in weight too.

Edited by Sky_vinz

Neutral Newbie

I bought my replica one at AL tyres, even my friends with the original Type C ones can't tell the differences.....

Heard Chenjin also selling the replica one.

Which is why I sold off my original SSR and got something else instead. Too many cheongs around. [:p]

↡ Advertisement