Sylphy vs. Allion (1.5A)

Diesel

Allion vs. Sylphy (1.5A)  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your choice?

• Totyota Allion
    • Nissan Sylphy

Higher yen and plunging US dollar do have major economic consequences. And it is not just the yen, major Asian currency is surging against the US currency. Once the USD tank below a critical point, the major Asian economy will suffer

This is because major Asian economy, due to their export nature, export most of their product to US. As USD plunge and Asian currency strengthen, they will find it more difficult/ expensive to export to US/ EU.

Look at Japan, they are suffering right now......

[sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Allion's FC better ? You sure ? I would bet the other way ...

Erm...I'm getting constantly 18km/l and above for my Allion...still considered bad?

Erm...I'm getting constantly 18km/l and above for my Allion...still considered bad?

Wow so good... how is the acceration like?? is it sluggy??

Wow so good... how is the acceration like?? is it sluggy??

Not really...also, seems like there is a certain timing when you start to press on the accelerator when moving off. At that point, you just need to give it a quick tap and the car will chiong ...

sylphy for me...it jus looks much more refined...allion and forte looks alike and i prefer the forte haha

anyw a fren of mine has the Allion SJK plate, she was driving Getz previously and she says Allion underpowered.. [jawdrop]

Yes, the front of the allion & forte looks very similar.

Also, the allion is way underpowered as its using a 1.5L engine hauling a 1.3 tonne body?

Edited by Rickster

I do agree it is underpowered!! But it really depends on what you want.

Pick up is abit slower. But the cruising is [thumbsup] .

At the speed of 100kmh, i am cruising at RPM of 2k.

Super quiet engine i would say.

Its more of a compromise for luxury over power.

A proud owner for 6 mths to date.No regrets!

Edited by Mobile1

Neutral Newbie

I do agree it is underpowered!! But it really depends on what you want.

Pick up is abit slower. But the cruising is [thumbsup] .

At the speed of 100kmh, i am cruising at RPM of 2k.

Super quiet engine i would say.

Its more of a compromise for luxury over power.

A proud owner for 6 mths to date.No regrets!

I agree totally! Comfort over power. If want power, then might as well get the fuel-drinking WRX or EVO?

I have an Allion 1.5 and I have also getting 18 km/l - unbelievable! Actually the power is good enough and honestly this Japanese produced car works better than you think a 1.5 cc car would work. With its additional smart features it is much more attractive than an Altis.

I have an Allion 1.5 and I have also getting 18 km/l - unbelievable! Actually the power is good enough and honestly this Japanese produced car works better than you think a 1.5 cc car would work. With its additional smart features it is much more attractive than an Altis.

That was impressive! What wheels are you on? 15''? My 17'' shoes is giving me abt 13+.

That was impressive! What wheels are you on? 15''? My 17'' shoes is giving me abt 13+.

Same for me. Initial with 16" tyre, my Allion FC 14+. Recently change 17" tyre, FC drop to 13+. All this with about 40%HW/60%city and a lot of short distance driving during the weekend.

FC looks good. Just seen one allion on the road , looks good too except for the wiper at the back , abit spoiler. Looks like a smaller sized MarkX . On looks alone allion i think better. Latio looks dated from the exterior. Is the new allion priced similiar to Latio/slyphy ?

Seems like a good buy , guess i have to wait a little longer.

Edited by CH_CO

FC looks good. Just seen one allion on the road , looks good too except for the wiper at the back , abit spoiler. Looks like a smaller sized MarkX . On looks alone allion i think better. Latio looks dated from the exterior. Is the new allion priced similiar to Latio/slyphy ?

Seems like a good buy , guess i have to wait a little longer.

Think the rear wiper can be removed (personally didnt try since i quite like it) and put a cute figurine onto the wiper's motor. Saw 1 white allion

took it out and replaced it with a pinkish Hello kitty. Driven by a lady obviously.

Some interior pic for some potential buyer...... [:p] [:p]

DSC07204.jpg

Edited by Mobile1

my allion gives me shows me 15.2-15.4km/l, but dun use that as a gauge as it's nt very accurate, manual calculation shows that actual FC of my allion is about 14.5.. it's consider good for me as i had all 5 doors ( 4dr 1 boots) added with sound proofing materials.. it's practically 1 additional girl's weight constantly sitting in the car hahahas..im using a 15" rims btw.. and im new in the forum =D nice to meet u ppls =D

my allion gives me shows me 15.2-15.4km/l, but dun use that as a gauge as it's nt very accurate, manual calculation shows that actual FC of my allion is about 14.5.. it's consider good for me as i had all 5 doors ( 4dr 1 boots) added with sound proofing materials.. it's practically 1 additional girl's weight constantly sitting in the car hahahas..im using a 15" rims btw.. and im new in the forum =D nice to meet u ppls =D

Wc to MCF :)

Where did uu place your soundproofing sheets? Wheel arch, doors, floor, got anywhere else?

↡ Advertisement