Paintless scratch and dent removal,Worth it?

Mustang

Thinking of trying for my rear left door with minor scratches and wheel arch for slight bent.Is it worth it or i shall just sent to normal workshop to do suchs as panel beat and respray whole door?

↡ Advertisement

Thinking of trying for my rear left door with minor scratches and wheel arch for slight bent.Is it worth it or i shall just sent to normal workshop to do suchs as panel beat and respray whole door?

Best is u show

• Praise 1

When I am in Korea recently, I watch the TV in the hotel and there is an adverb showing that they have colorless liquid similar as tough up paint which called "Dr Magic." Very impressive. Any dent and scratch on the car can be easily removed/camouflage by it.

I can't understand the Korean langauge and words but I can tell from the adverb that this "Dr Magic" can be get easily from Kiosk, supermarket etc.

Edited by Axela72
  • Praise 1

Bro ... I have a dent but the paint has been affected approx new 20 cent size. I can do the PDR but is there a place which can sort out both the dent and fix the small area of affected area. The affected panel is the driver side passenger door.

When I am in Korea recently, I watch the TV in the hotel and there is an adverb showing that they have colorless liquid similar as tough up paint which called "Dr Magic." Very impressive. Any dent and scratch on the car can be easily removed/camouflage by it.

I can't understand the Korean langauge and words but I can tell from the adverb that this "Dr Magic" can be get easily from Kiosk, supermarket etc.

ohhh I only know Korean chio bu hahaha

Bro ... I have a dent but the paint has been affected approx new 20 cent size. I can do the PDR but is there a place which can sort out both the dent and fix the small area of affected area. The affected panel is the driver side passenger door.

you mean respray the whole door panel ? 

Alamark this Mustang already banned .......... duh ! @Mustank

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 2

ohhh I only know Korean chio bu hahaha

Alamark this Mustang already banned .......... duh ! @Mustank

Similar ban

I where got kena?

• Praise 1

Bro ... not respray whole panel. Some idiot likely opened their car door and created a 20cent size dent with scratched out paint. I was wondering if there was anyone who can fix the dent and repaint just that small dent. Any ideas?

HI,

I sent my car to this shop twice, I would say it is worth it. Because if the paint is not scratched, he could restored it quite nicely. I had even had a big dent on my booth and he helped me restored it quite nicely thought not 100%. But he has been very conservative to forewarn one that the restoration would not be perfect before he start work but i have to say his work is more than satisfactory. However, it is still important to have the right expectation ,after all you save the spraying and panel beating. 

↡ Advertisement