An important person's birthday today

Ev0lutionz

den how come today not PH?? [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

life consists of 2 major days. the day you are born and the day you die. if you cant make a public holiday on the day you were born, you'll probably get one on the day that you d..............

(user has been exiled from the country for making this post)

life consists of 2 major days. the day you are born and the day you die. if you cant make a public holiday on the day you were born, you'll probably get one on the day that you d..............

Should be bankrupt la. Exiled cannot earn $$ u know. [lipsrsealed]

Should be bankrupt la. Exiled cannot earn $$ u know. [lipsrsealed]

i was given one last message before i was exiled from this country, and i am using it now to clarify things. so here goes~

"exile |ˈegˌzīl; ˈekˌsīl|

noun

the state of being barred from one's native country, typically for political or punitive reasons"

nothing to do with money.

bye!

i was given one last message before i was exiled from this country, and i am using it now to clarify things. so here goes~

"exile |ˈegˌzīl; ˈekˌsīl|

noun

the state of being barred from one's native country, typically for political or punitive reasons"

nothing to do with money.

bye!

lol but they like to politically sue ppl until bankrupt erm then maybe exiled lor.

u all damn bad... I still got parent around, plus 2 wives and 8 kids, and 1 GF to feed... if I also kena exiled from SG, its all ur fault.... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]