Legendary

Wow, best derby I've ever seen! [thumbsup]

- Keeper blunder [furious]

- Outstanding performance by Fletcher [sunny]

- Ferdinand error [shakehead]

- 6 mins of injury time [gossip]

- Owen winner [bounce1]

↡ Advertisement

well...6 mins of injury time wif no major stopage/injury during the whole game???...wat else can we say...red nose even manage to joke n laugh with 4th official after that. excellant refereeing. [gossip][:|]

mark hughes n his men will feel very hard done by the generous time given to man u.can only happen at OT.like they say...when man u is losing or draw...injury time can stretch til forever.but when they r winning...b grateful that even 3 mins r given. [rifle]

Wow, best derby I've ever seen! [thumbsup]

- Keeper blunder [furious]

- Outstanding performance by Fletcher [sunny]

- Ferdinand error [shakehead]

- 6 mins of injury time [gossip]

- Owen winner [bounce1]

Actually i think the Man of the match is Ryan Giggs. He supplied the pass to Owen, and was constantly in the heard of the game threatening City

Din watch... Only manage to keep track on soccernet gamecast. WOW even by following the gamecast commentary its bloody damn intense.

Manu Got ahead 3 times and man city came right back at them. Wonder what will happen if Van der sar and abedayor arent injured.

Really unexpected that owen scored the winner.

But im glad nonetheless.

well...6 mins of injury time wif no major stopage/injury during the whole game???...wat else can we say...red nose even manage to joke n laugh with 4th official after that. excellant refereeing. [gossip][:|]

mark hughes n his men will feel very hard done by the generous time given to man u.can only happen at OT.like they say...when man u is losing or draw...injury time can stretch til forever.but when they r winning...b grateful that even 3 mins r given. [rifle]

Agree.... I feel that england refree sibei kelong... stoppage time extend so long

i agree with the post match comments. Ben Foster simply made too many mistakes. Even the last goal, while it was Ferdi's fault, he could have saved it just by staying at the near post cos Bellamy overran it.

i agree with the post match comments. Ben Foster simply made too many mistakes. Even the last goal, while it was Ferdi's fault, he could have saved it just by staying at the near post cos Bellamy overran it.

yup he kicks with his left foot.....kicking with the left is okay....so does peter cech....but still needs to be quicker....giving credit....man city are a stronger side....but im sure fergie has all the tactics needed.....

Actually the intended stoppage time was 4 mins rite? I think 4 mins might be the time before Bellamy's goal, with Bellamy's goal and Carrick's substitution, it added a couple of minutes? Nuthin wrong wat.. LOL.. Well, credit to Utd, they took the extra time given by the referee well, Man City didnt show enough class in defence collectively and they should not have conceded the Owen goal, whether it's in extra time added or not.. It's no excuse.. Man U were let down by individual mistakes and a wonder strike by Bellamy.. In the end, I thought a narrow win to Utd is a fair result.. Was at the edge of the seat for the whole match esp 2nd half.. Best derby in a long long time.. City had never been a serious threat to Utd's credentials until this year I suppose..

fergie has been managing a top side for so long liao.....he will know how to change the tactics to suit the playing style of the players......anyway soccer is a highly tactical and team sport....

becos from what i heard valencia changed the play.....but yeah surprised that owen is like scoring......and of course the midfielders are crucial

Actually the intended stoppage time was 4 mins rite? I think 4 mins might be the time before Bellamy's goal, with Bellamy's goal and Carrick's substitution, it added a couple of minutes? Nuthin wrong wat.. LOL..

I think substitutions and to some extent goal celebrations are part of regulation time. That's why we often see last-min substitutions to 'eat up some precious seconds'. This is not NBA. [shakehead]

They got adebayor, kolo toure, robinho

it is still early in the season

Yes, it's still early in the season.. And it remains to be seen if City can pick themselves up after this demoralising loss.. If I were a City fan, I would be demoralised by their performances.. Robinho and Adebayor were out, but that's football, a team does not depend on solely a few players, it's the quality of the whole team that matters.. In that aspect, I feel Utd are still leagues ahead... Utd had a day off in their defence, normally they are outstanding in defence and I thought the 2 goals were lucky, the other just too sensational and deserved..

I thought Fletcher has shown he is gonna be the key man in Utd side for their title charge this season.. He highlighted it with another brilliant display.. Anderson showed much maturity too.. It's 2 good games for the 2 central midfielders and that is the reason why Carrick was kept out of the first team yet again.. Fletcher has shown immense maturity, tenacity in his game, I think he's one of the best holding midfielders around now..

Lastly, Tevez just showed to us again why Utd were unwilling to make his move to Utd a permanent one.. He just doesnt score enough goals as a striker.. He is extremely hardworking without a doubt, but he's not a goalscorer..

Well, it all depends on the referee's judgement I guess.. Well, I dunno why he gave the extra 2 mins, but Utd took full advantage of it, and City just couldnt contain Utd.. It all boils down to the quality of Ryan Giggs pass and not the extra 2 mins.. If no goal was scored i the 2 mins, no one would be making a fuss of it.. I admit Utd were lucky, but they made their own luck with their play..

↡ Advertisement