Cecil St. & Church St. junction

Bluepica

Fellow drivers,

This need a bit of imaginery.. can find any exact map to it.

This junction a bit confusing when u approach from Church St. If I remember correctly, the traffic light outside Equity Plaza got 5 lanes. Right after this traffic lights, got 6 lanes right?

First 2 lanes from left head straight to Collyer Quay or turning into D'almeida St.

Then road divided by flexible pole 3rd lane road marking slanted to left means "going straight to Collyer Quay"?

4th lane road marking arrow slanted to right means heading to Finlayson Green towards Marina Blvd?

5th & 6th road marking obviously means turning right to Finlayson Green and right turn into Raffles Quay (Shenton Way)

But the confuse part is the 3rd lane road marking slanted left could means heading to left most lane of Finlayson Green towards Marina Blvd. Some driver will interpret 4th lane road marking slanted right means towards left most lane of Finlayson green towards Marina Blvd. I always observed motorist from 3rd lane and 4th are confuse cos both of them will have the intention of going to left most lane of Finlayson Green towards Marina Blvd..

Actually who is right or wrong by rule?

↡ Advertisement

Fellow drivers,

This need a bit of imaginery.. can find any exact map to it.

This junction a bit confusing when u approach from Church St. If I remember correctly, the traffic light outside Equity Plaza got 5 lanes. Right after this traffic lights, got 6 lanes right?

First 2 lanes from left head straight to Collyer Quay or turning into D'almeida St.

Then road divided by flexible pole 3rd lane road marking slanted to left means "going straight to Collyer Quay"?

4th lane road marking arrow slanted to right means heading to Finlayson Green towards Marina Blvd?

5th & 6th road marking obviously means turning right to Finlayson Green and right turn into Raffles Quay (Shenton Way)

But the confuse part is the 3rd lane road marking slanted left could means heading to left most lane of Finlayson Green towards Marina Blvd. Some driver will interpret 4th lane road marking slanted right means towards left most lane of Finlayson green towards Marina Blvd. I always observed motorist from 3rd lane and 4th are confuse cos both of them will have the intention of going to left most lane of Finlayson Green towards Marina Blvd..

Actually who is right or wrong by rule?

Your whole thread makes me "confusion".

What is imaginery? And you can find the exact map yet fail to attach it here?

The answer is, you've violated all the rules of grammar!

Your whole thread makes me "confusion".

What is imaginery? And you can find the exact map yet fail to attach it here?

The answer is, you've violated all the rules of grammar!

unable to find the "edit" button after posting

3rd lane should be going left since there's two more lanes in front towards fullerton, but some will go towards marina blvd. the 4th lane is definitely going straight towards marina blv.

↡ Advertisement