Bidding status as at 24/09/2009 08:30:48.00 hrs

Category Current COE Price ($) Quota Bids Received

A CAR (1600CC & BELOW) & TAXI 1 1,403 380

B CAR (ABOVE 1600CC) 1 761 95

C GOODS VEHICLE & BUS 1 237 2

D MOTORCYCLE 1 407 115

E OPEN 1 716 254

Last bidding round before COE quota cut ... [gossip][gossip][gossip]

I suppose it will cheong further ... [rolleyes] though in my heart, i wish it to crash ... [laugh]

Haha, let's see.

In fact i am more keen on whether any announcement on the COE quota after this bidding.

Singaporeans like to buy things when its on an upward trend.

Is the getting higher COE prices due to the impending quota cut, which drives the PI/AD to bid agressively? Or is it due to the recovery economy that allows more car buyers to confidently buy more cars?

What ever it is, Singapore is a nice place to live in regardless of of high prices for cars and properties.

This land will prosper when there is CONFIDENCE amoung the citizens. Of which I am seeing lots of confidence everywhere I go in Singapore.

Singaporeans like to buy things when its on an upward trend.

Is the getting higher COE prices due to the impending quota cut, which drives the PI/AD to bid agressively? Or is it due to the recovery economy that allows more car buyers to confidently buy more cars?

What ever it is, Singapore is a nice place to live in regardless of of high prices for cars and properties.

This land will prosper when there is CONFIDENCE amoung the citizens. Of which I am seeing lots of confidence everywhere I go in Singapore.

So are you CONFIDENTLY bidding for a $20K COE today since you are so confident that COE will up all the way?

Quite a lot of ppl aniticipating this round of coe bid. Like the talk of the office for my side. haha

When down, people will think it will down further. When up, people think it will up further. [shakehead]

I would be a fool to pay $20k for a COE now. Which I could have bought for $5000 in March.

I guess I will wait out these few months of crazy biddings and see how the situation is after next year CNY.

My car is less then 3 years old. Still very fun to drive. My BF also has a new GTI.

So there is no reason for me to 'waste' paying $$$ to the gov for the inflated COE prices now just to get another car for the same purpose of going to work.

Money is better saved for other more worthwhile uses.

I would be a fool to pay $20k for a COE now. Which I could have bought for $5000 in March.

I guess I will wait out these few months of crazy biddings and see how the situation is after next year CNY.

My car is less then 3 years old. Still very fun to drive. My BF also has a new GTI.

So there is no reason for me to 'waste' paying $$$ to the gov for the inflated COE prices now just to get another car for the same purpose of going to work.

BIG HOLE MONSTER

Entertaining b-------t..... First no car, now have car less thAn not thEn 3 years old. So what car do you drive with your fingers? Hot wheels? I have hot wheels cars which are more THAN 20 years old. No need COE.

Entertaining b-------t..... First no car, now have car less thAn not thEn 3 years old. So what car do you drive with your fingers? Hot wheels? I have hot wheels cars which are more THAN 20 years old. No need COE.

First no car, now of couse car less than 3 years lah... haven't reach 1 year mah... [lipsrsealed]

then again hor, if her BF really buy a GTi maybe she driving her BF car lah... (but then hor... she confirm a girl? i know a lot of guy like to have female identity in the net. I dont go for meet up so i dont know lah)

I thought you said can go all the way up?

If so, buy now sell later mah, if you are confident.

my guess:

a: $18,663

b: $19,983

c: $16,333

e: $20,733

cheers

[drivingcar]

Let's see whether we can have $20K COE today:

Bidding status as at 24/09/2009 13:04:25.00 hrs

Category Current COE Price ($) Quota Bids Received

A CAR (1600CC & BELOW) & TAXI 1 1,403 833

B CAR (ABOVE 1600CC) 1 761 291