Must one be a Towkay to own and drive a Merc S Class?

Picanto

Neutral Newbie

I'm trying to imagine myself driving one :

- if I'm in my home clothes, I can imagine people will be whispering I'm driving my Dad's car.

- if I'm dressed more formally, I can imagine people will be whispering that I'm the chauffeur... [laugh]

Anyway, just day dreaming...

I'm trying to imagine myself driving one :

- if I'm in my home clothes, I can imagine people will be whispering I'm driving my Dad's car.

- if I'm dressed more formally, I can imagine people will be whispering that I'm the chauffeur... [laugh]

Anyway, just day dreaming...

If you're a char-bo, people will say that you're the 'dao-tao'! [lipsrsealed]

Edited by WTF

nope. one can be a doctor, lawyer, butcher, taitai, insurance agent.... but does it matter? you will definitely need $ cos the car is not cheap.

since the car is not cheap, definitely need to be a towkay to own one. or that person must have his own business to make that type of $$.

The answer is obvious. What a bo liao thread.

Crap!

and thanks for such a crap answer and cross the road carefully. u may reach your final destination early and remember i dun need this type of crap answer.

Edited by Picanto

and thanks for such a crap answer and cross the road carefully. u may reach your final destination early and remember i dun need this type of crap answer.

Crap question get crap answer. you expect better answers, ask better questions.

Edited by Ultramega

Crap question get crap answer. you expect better answers, ask better questions.

have you reach your final destination?we will not be at sin ming to send you off.

since the car is not cheap, definitely need to be a towkay to own one. or that person must have his own business to make that type of $$.

Not necessarily must be a towkay to drive one...a high ranking SVP in a large MNC or well-established bank can be rich enuf to own one..

Not necessarily must be a towkay to drive one...a high ranking SVP in a large MNC or well-established bank can be rich enuf to own one..

i saw a MINDEF mercs before. but dun know whether its S class or not. most probably driven by some star general.

wonder if any of the mediacorp actresses drive a S class?

our top actress drives a Porsche Cayenne..that's almost the price of a lower end S-class right?

↡ Advertisement