Where have cake baking lesson?

Eastsidex

Hi bro and sis out there,

I'm looking for courses for cake baking-birthday cakes. Do you happen to know where has cake baking courses that I can go for? I need to master how to bake different cakes by december.

If you happen to know one , please leave the contacts and name of the place. and idealy how much it will cost.

Thanks in adv!

P/S: I already called all the CC(community centres) in sg, they do not have the courses I wanted to enter.

↡ Advertisement

hi thanks bro. I've checked that out. Sad to say it's only demo class-meaning no hands on. Just sit there and watch the chef cook. In addition, there is not cake baking session from now till dec. [bigcry]

Thanks anw, appreciate it! [thumbsup]

Try Phoon Huat.. Can google them online. Cheers

not sure they still do it, check out the outlet at holland, a lot of tai-tai taking the baking class there

hi, sry if my details are not clear.

What i meant was, currently, there is no cake baking classes in CCs till december, all they had now was cookie baking etc. There sure is cake baking in CCs, but not now. haa.

OP is banned...hmmm

Talk about cake, tomorrow I am baking a cake to bring to my friend house for dessert while watch Euros.

Serious, it is not really that difficult that have to attend classes. Cookbooks or youtube will do mostly. Unless you need professional level.

OP is banned...hmmm

Talk about cake, tomorrow I am baking a cake to bring to my friend house for dessert while watch Euros.

Serious, it is not really that difficult that have to attend classes. Cookbooks or youtube will do mostly. Unless you need professional level.

Aiya, just go to the nearest CC, cooking class, baking class etc etc all have ^_^

↡ Advertisement