2010 face lift Honda CR-V

Noelleon69

I thought the new face lift looks better with the new bumpers and the 2.4 engine gets a good 14HP upgrade too [thumbsup], surprised nobody posted this yet considering this model is pretty common on the roads so here just to share...

The articles are pretty long so I'll just post the links:

http://hondanews.com/categories/1097/releases/5183

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2009/09/10/477078.html

And of course pictures speak louder than words [:)] (mixture of models in different markets)

mediumhme2390800x600jpg.jpg

2010crvf.png

cartop.jpg

Though I hope with the release of the new diesel engine available in auto, it will be made available here but very unlikely sad to say, because LTA still doesn't want to promote diesel cars use. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

TS already mentioned in his initial post. Dun you read? [rolleyes]

Of course, I have read the difference stated but it still look similar from the current version, is there any difference? [laugh]

Of course, I have read the difference stated but it still look similar from the current version, is there any difference? [laugh]

Sure there's a difference, otherwise it won't be called a face lift. [:p]

Sure there's a difference, otherwise it won't be called a face lift. [:p]

Of course there is, you still don't get it. It is part of the marketing strategy to get their sales coming. [laugh]

still looking very ugly. very fat and bulky.

CRV is Honda's top seller in Taiwan and bagged a few years of Car of the year award in Taiwan leh.

Regards,

Errrr... Taiwanese got no taste? ;-P Honda CRV is not really a popular SUV in SG, that is why nobody mentioned any... anyway I wonder why they call it a face lift... looks almost the same.. still got a BIG mouth infront.. ;-)

Errrr... Taiwanese got no taste? ;-P Honda CRV is not really a popular SUV in SG, that is why nobody mentioned any... anyway I wonder why they call it a face lift... looks almost the same.. still got a BIG mouth infront.. ;-)

In Taiwan, they like to call them RV (Recreational Vehicle). Taiwan has more choices of car made and brands than us. They have more and longer e-ways than our tiny island so their choice chould be different from us.

Anyway, how big is our car market? Singaporean often has this thought that they dictate the market trend of the world [laugh].

If not because of the artificial lifespan of our cars and the typical habit of changing car every 3~5years, you think Singapore is a lucrative market for the car makers?

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie

actually CRV can look better if the top end portion of the car goes curvy with the window outline will be better.

it is because of that last portion that makes the car look bulky.

i had the 1st and 2nd gen before my current ride. must say it is really a good car but the current one is abit too soft looking for my liking.

got ivtec, got 4x4 power when i needed it.. what more can one ask from this car.