2010 face lift Honda CR-V

Noelleon69

It seems like many of us here only go for looks...well its not wrong since a car here doesnt come cheap. Not to mention a SUV.

But apart from the looks of a car, many of us actually spend many hours in a car on the road nowadays due to the heavy traffic. I myself spend like 3 hrs or more everyday traveling around. So a comfortable car is very important. I think my CR-V is very comfortable and very reliable. I drove a few Japanese brand and 1 continental. So far this car is the most reliable i have. While some may criticize that SUV is not earth friendly. I do not know abt the rest, but my CR-V is doing a good 10KM/L with my a lot of start and stop driving pattern. This is almost the same as a lot of 2.0L sedan or even better. Its definitely a good car to consider. Well but if you dont like the looks of the car..i think seriously you shouldnt consider it. I myself do not think it is the best looking SUV. But many of the better looking one i consider didnt give me the same comfort i am looking for. Not to mention the refinement of the car compare to those that i use to target at.

↡ Advertisement

Well said.

Agree totally

It seems like many of us here only go for looks...well its not wrong since a car here doesnt come cheap. Not to mention a SUV.

But apart from the looks of a car, many of us actually spend many hours in a car on the road nowadays due to the heavy traffic. I myself spend like 3 hrs or more everyday traveling around. So a comfortable car is very important. I think my CR-V is very comfortable and very reliable. I drove a few Japanese brand and 1 continental. So far this car is the most reliable i have. While some may criticize that SUV is not earth friendly. I do not know abt the rest, but my CR-V is doing a good 10KM/L with my a lot of start and stop driving pattern. This is almost the same as a lot of 2.0L sedan or even better. Its definitely a good car to consider. Well but if you dont like the looks of the car..i think seriously you shouldnt consider it. I myself do not think it is the best looking SUV. But many of the better looking one i consider didnt give me the same comfort i am looking for. Not to mention the refinement of the car compare to those that i use to target at.

Haha... difference is not much because it is a FACELIFT. Since when does face lift models for any car made a drastic change? A new change would be a new generation already. Facelift usually just change the bumper, grille or head/tail lights for example. [:)] The 'hole' is part of the 2 piece grille and is see through, don't like can always change to those with chrome lines, not many cars are like that so can be unique in a certain way too.

still looking very ugly. very fat and bulky.

Hahaha... very funny la, I'm sure you don't mean SUVs should be like small size vehicle like Rush [laugh]

CRV is Honda's top seller in Taiwan and bagged a few years of Car of the year award in Taiwan leh.

Regards,

Not only Taiwan, is is top selling SUV for various countries, US for example is one of them [thumbsup]

Errrr... Taiwanese got no taste? ;-P Honda CRV is not really a popular SUV in SG, that is why nobody mentioned any... anyway I wonder why they call it a face lift... looks almost the same.. still got a BIG mouth infront.. ;-)

Not popular in SG? Hmmm... every single day I'll get to see at least 1 on the roads or carpark. It's not too bad actually, plenty on the roads. Er... I didn't post all the pictures available for obvious reasons, you can click on the links to see more or google. Sorry for not posting before pictures so you guys can see the difference [blush] I've to say while the stock differences may not be that eye catching for people not familiar with the ride, the Modulo Urban kit however is another story :D

Bro Noelleon69,

This is BUrpmonster aka CR-V number 52........See that you are promoting our CR-V here too... Hee Hee!

Cheers!

[thumbsup]

Hey Jimmy... yeh I do recognise your nick name haha... same goes for Chibibotto :D Not promoting CR-V la, just creating awareness of the new facelift model cos not officially launched here yet. [:)] Maybe some people see already will like it and then we have new friends! Hahaha

Yeh! agree totally

Our CRV club needs more members esp as there are getting lesser & lesser G2 drivers too..

Not popular in SG? Hmmm... every single day I'll get to see at least 1 on the roads or carpark. It's not too bad actually, plenty on the roads. Er... I didn't post all the pictures available for obvious reasons, you can click on the links to see more or google. Sorry for not posting before pictures so you guys can see the difference [blush] I've to say while the stock differences may not be that eye catching for people not familiar with the ride, the Modulo Urban kit however is another story :D

Hey Jimmy... yeh I do recognise your nick name haha... same goes for Chibibotto :D Not promoting CR-V la, just creating awareness of the new facelift model cos not officially launched here yet. [:)] Maybe some people see already will like it and then we have new friends! Hahaha

Not only Taiwan, is is top selling SUV for various countries, US for example is one of them [thumbsup]

Yap, in fact Acura RDX (240hp) is often compared with BMW X3 (260hp) in State. Their price difference is barely US$2000!

Regards,

test drove one with a family member before, so noisy lah the engine. turn off.. in the end she got the VW tourag (if thats how u spell it).

anyway, to me this also look fat and bulky. yes, SUV are supposed to be big.. but with style and sleek lines if possible.

then again, looks are preferential. e.g of a nice looking big SUV without burning a hole in your pocket, mazda cx-7 :)

if i'm not wrong, both of them are roughly in the same price range.

test drove one with a family member before, so noisy lah the engine. turn off.. in the end she got the VW tourag (if thats how u spell it).

anyway, to me this also look fat and bulky. yes, SUV are supposed to be big.. but with style and sleek lines if possible.

then again, looks are preferential. e.g of a nice looking big SUV without burning a hole in your pocket, mazda cx-7 :)

if i'm not wrong, both of them are roughly in the same price range.

Based a consumer survey for car reliability in the States, the least reliable vehicle is the Volkswagen Touareg, which is 27 times more likely to have a problem than the most reliable car, the Honda Insight.

Regards,

any idea when its coming to SG?

No idea... many countries also yet to take order. So I think probably not so soon yet, perhaps KM need to clear the stock for the current models first?

One question... Does CRV has a 3rd row seat?

No... it is just a small/medium SUV, most SUV doesn't have 3rd row seats. But if you want can zhng lah... hahaha http://www.littlepassengerseats.com/honda_crv.htm

No... it is just a small/medium SUV, most SUV doesn't have 3rd row seats. But if you want can zhng lah... hahaha http://www.littlepassengerseats.com/honda_crv.htm

The line is blurred. A SUV traditionally doesn't come with a 3rd row and is meant for off-roads. Hence, the need for 4WD and even Turbo. Look at some of the SUVs these days, no 4WD, even have 1.5L one and are bought by buyers partly for the perceived safety (bigger means safer during coillsion).

What is more, now 3rd row is being added. So do you call them a Crossover, SUV, RV or a MPV [laugh] ?

Regards,