1st Singapore Idol Sang National Anthem Wrongly.

Picnic06-Biante15

Was shock when heard over the radio this morning while on the way to work....... [shocked]

Our 1st SG idol sand the national anthem wrongly before the starts of the F1 race and it was telecast live to 100 million viewers worldwide...... [sweatdrop]

He did apologised later but....... he had been singing the national anthem since Pri 1 and still can get it wrong. Furthermore, singing is his trade mark...... [thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Relax...even pop singer will get their lyrics wrong sometimes in concert in their own songs and they have been singing it for so many times in their career right? 没事,没事。。继续加油 ok? [rolleyes]

Edited by Yazoo

Was shock when heard over the radio this morning while on the way to work....... [shocked]

Our 1st SG idol sand the national anthem wrongly before the starts of the F1 race and it was telecast live to 100 million viewers worldwide...... [sweatdrop]

He did apologised later but....... he had been singing the national anthem since Pri 1 and still can get it wrong. Furthermore, singing is his trade mark...... [thumbsdown]

Singapore Idol?!?!?! ... [rolleyes]

Singapore got Idol one meh??? [laugh]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Are you sure bro? I thought he sounded out of breathe when he sang and how could a malay sing the Anthem wrongly? If he really did, then he's a Singapore Idiot . . . we have been singing the Anthem since P1, unless he's been lip-syncing all these while [shocked]

when i heard him sing, i thot to myself..........gush, i ve been singly wrongly all tis while. Its not "tu" but "ru", how can a malay sing a malay song wrongly, obviously i was wrong [shakehead]

Are you sure bro? I thought he sounded out of breathe when he sang and how could a malay sing the Anthem wrongly? If he really did, then he's a Singapore Idiot . . . we have been singing the Anthem since P1, unless he's been lip-syncing all these while [shocked]

Dunno you remember or not, there was one year a parade commander for National day gave wrong command also. The command is his mother tongue also. [lipsrsealed]

this was a very common mistake when we were signing the anthem when we were young. This marilah kita bersatu instead of bersaru was emphasised several times.

Not a fan of Taufik, but at least he's humble enough to apologize for his mistakes.

Unlike some high and mighty folks.

Just wondering, did he rehearse before singing or over confident since he had been singing for domkey years.... :ph34r::ph34r:

Neutral Newbie

I find his version is not suitable to be a National Anthem.

Too soft and RNB to be sang on such an important stage...

↡ Advertisement