Friend's small company looking for software

Kelpie

Hi Software Experts,

Asking on behalf of a friend who runs a SME and is looking for such software:

"we are looking for an integrated software solution comprises of POS, Retail Management system, Wholesales distribution(Sales Order entry and Inventory management) and Manufacturing (Production tracking, WIP and delivery tracking) components. All these mentioned components must share a common Financial Accounting software platform.

The solution is expected to be cost effective coupled with prompt and reliable support from the vendor. We need to first find out the pricing structure and the vendor's interest in conducting a product demonstration at our premises without obligation."

If you have lobang, let me have the contact info and I will pass it to my friend.

Thank you very much

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

You want to get customised software developed for such?

May have lobang for it...... freelance programmer (at least years back). Understand that he did some for a couple of SMEs.

he wants a software that does retail management with POS, inventory, then wholesale somemore with manufacturing, tracking, etc!! then need to integrate to the financial, sound like a big business your friend have [sweatdrop] that need a complete erp system.

for user friendly and less customisation, I would go for Microsoft dynamics series, not so expensive like sap, but will not be cheap cheap type as the requirement is not as simple for myob to handle!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

How come no one asked the most fundamental question in 2009.... Ur friend chio or not?? Hahahha

• Praise 5

U may contact Mr Kiu or Johnathan from Teraoka Weigh-System Pte Ltd, 68613911. My company and also some of my clients are using their system. After sales service back-up is good.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1