Leaking Toilet Cistern

Altivo

1 minute ago, Kangadrool said:

Now many contractors steal labour reduce materials, doing away with this control valve. I inspected and made them re-do all. LOL.

Good! These lazy buggers trying to potong jalan. TMDG! 

↡ Advertisement

53 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Leaky cistern and tap really very ma fan one.  I made a big mistake in my house reno.  For every water outlet, there must be a control valve before it.  This is to facilitate changing of leaking tap,  don't have to outside flat to turn off mains.

for toilet cistern, the control valve is quite easy to retrofit.  what I regret not doing was install surge reservoir before the washing machine.  now the whole pipe network knocks each time the washing machine stops the flow of water.

• Praise 1

47 minutes ago, JanM said:

for toilet cistern, the control valve is quite easy to retrofit.  what I regret not doing was install surge reservoir before the washing machine.  now the whole pipe network knocks each time the washing machine stops the flow of water.

Ohh? Surge reservoir?  That's new to me.  I go google. 

5 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Leaky cistern and tap really very ma fan one.  I made a big mistake in my house reno.  For every water outlet, there must be a control valve before it.  This is to facilitate changing of leaking tap,  don't have to outside flat to turn off mains.

My BTO place has a main valve before every single tap or water outlet. Factory stock, no mods 😂😂😂

• Praise 1

@Mustank boss, what type of cheap cheap grease do you use for the flush valve flapper? I went to a hardware shop just now.

Valvoline EP2 lithium grease $14 for 500g. Another no brand general purpose grease was $4 for 500g. Checked it's mineral oil based so I did not buy. Both are read.

Can shed some light on the grease you are using?

33 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

@Mustank boss, what type of cheap cheap grease do you use for the flush valve flapper? I went to a hardware shop just now.

Valvoline EP2 lithium grease $14 for 500g. Another no brand general purpose grease was $4 for 500g. Checked it's mineral oil based so I did not buy. Both are read.

Can shed some light on the grease you are using?

Bro, don’t bother with the grease Liao because not very useful 

buy the silicone ring instead, not expensive but you must know the size

For example:

fu至内容₴6T4W1CLteBB₴达开👉τa0寳👈或点几链街https://m.tb.cn/h.Vr9SI7r?sm=b3b31f 至浏.览览.器【马桶水箱配件排水阀拍盖胶垫片冲水器止水拍板密封圈硅胶垫圈胶片】

the search word is:

马桶胶垫

• Praise 1