Pls avoid SPC Yio Chu Kang!

Pandaeyes

I pumped my petrol at SPC Yio Chu Kang branch near highland rd just now and I had a bad experience with the PRC counter guy.

I paid using my POSB everyday card and shoed him my SPC card too. I asked him how much do I have inside to redeem. He did not reply. So I waited. Then suddenly before I can get a reply from him, he gave me the receipt to sign. I asked him why didn't he waited for me to tell him how much to redeem. He then argued that I should know and also said that I did not say anything afterall. He then called out for the next customer and asked me to try again next time when I pump. I told him that I want him to void the previous receipt and he said cannot.

I clarified with the pump attendants outside and they said it is a matter of voiding the previous receipt and swiping again.

I'm just angry the fact that he is so rude and refused to even comply to customer's wishes. He then ignored my plea and asked the next customer to pay and ignored me further.

His name is Simon... What a name...

Edited by Pandaeyes
↡ Advertisement

I pumped my petrol at SPC Yio Chu Kang branch near highland rd just now and I had a bad experience with the PRC counter guy.

I paid using my POSB everyday card and shoed him my SPC card too. I asked him how much do I have inside to redeem. He did not reply. So I waited. Then suddenly before I can get a reply from him, he gave me the receipt to sign. I asked him why didn't he waited for me to tell him how much to redeem. He then argued that I should know and also said that I did not say anything afterall. He then called out for the next customer and asked me to try again next time when I pump. I told him that I want him to void the previous receipt and he said cannot.

I clarified with the pump attendants outside and they said it is a matter of voiding the previous receipt and swiping again.

I'm just angry the fact that he is so rude and refused to even comply to customer's wishes. He then ignored my plea and asked the next customer to pay and ignored me further.

His name is Simon... What a name...

SPC bought over buy china liao. now chinaman can tell us to F off if dun like their petrol.. [crazy]

Neutral Newbie

wow thats true, keppel sold spc to china. now u pump their petrol ok? If they put melamine inside and you pump is your problem!

i get way better service from oem diesel anytime even though i am paying them a huge discount compared to all these branded petrol stations

So jia lat ah? I pump there quite regularly leh, so far no issue from the staff there...

Seems like Simon had a bad day and it rubbed on to TS huh?

Turbocharged

TS, are you using your POSB card points to redeem the free petrol?

If im not wrong, if you redeem in this way, they wont give you any petrol discount

I would rather you use the points (or smart $) to offset your credit card bill

Im a shell customer. they works in this way. No discount if you are using UOB smart$ to offset the petrol.

Since im getting 7% smart$ discount from shell, I would rather use the smart$ at Giant for grocery.