What happens during sex

Nephilim

Neutral Newbie

Wuahahahahhaa "Keep hands on breasts!!!" "Erection at 45 degress holding fast! We're gonna make BABIESssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Edited by NightFox

is there a woody allen and a burt reynolds inside every man?

Yes, I seem it many years back.

You can see that they look very young then.

i felt pity for the sperm... just imagine, most married couple in singapore have only 1 child or at most 2... if thats the case, it means, 99.99% of them actually sacrified every firing session... :mellow::mellow::mellow:

Neutral Newbie

If only it was possible to speak and say: "Sperms hold back, ejaculation must not happen. Keep all sperms at bay."

This would make a whole lot of differences.

i felt pity for the sperm... just imagine, most married couple in singapore have only 1 child or at most 2... if thats the case, it means, 99.99% of them actually sacrified every firing session... :mellow::mellow::mellow:

so are we reaping bad karma for shooting sperms for nothing and killing them?

are sperms consider lives? do we get to reincarnate as a sperm?

Brother, why pity for? Look at the one idiot sperm that escaped and became that axxhole you met in the carpark, plus his son, double penetration man ! [laugh]

for those who treasure their sperm, why not donate them ? young man with good education are sought after by hospitals that do IVF. just go there, they give you a few books and a test tube and then you go into a private room. i heard got $90 to take donno how true.

Edited by Vextan
↡ Advertisement