What would you do in this situation?

Ev0lutionz

Got a friend of mine, always insist to sit behind in the car whenever gf around. Reason being, gf here lah, not that good for her to sit behind alone, leaving me to become their 'ahmat'. Would you ask the gf to f*ck off and get her own taxi or LLST?

↡ Advertisement

Got a friend of mine, always insist to sit behind in the car whenever gf around. Reason being, gf here lah, not that good for her to sit behind alone, leaving me to become their 'ahmat'. Would you ask the gf to f*ck off and get her own taxi or LLST?

Gf pretty or not [gorgeous] ???

If she is a babe, then I will ask the fren to go take taxi and leave the Gf alone with me instead..... [sly]

Gf pretty or not [gorgeous] ???

If she is a babe, then I will ask the fren to go take taxi and leave the Gf alone with me instead..... [sly]

agree ... [thumbsup]

Your fren is full of crap. BTW, how come you are the lightbulb?

He asked me whether i can send them. So i agreed lor. Now i driving van. Infront chao chao can sit 3 people. He still insist to sit behind. Its a private bus btw.

Neutral Newbie

He asked me whether i can send them. So i agreed lor. Now i driving van. Infront chao chao can sit 3 people. He still insist to sit behind. Its a private bus btw.

Need some private moment for themselves.... :wub: :wub:

Bobian lah, who ask u go find tis kind of friend one.

The gf also one of a kind. Very demanding. Sit my ride, ask me drive slower, cause she car sick. Cannot take these cannot take that.

These kind call fren ah...I worry for u [shakehead]

Hey TS, you can choose not to fetch them around since its your car...for me, i will just tell them off on their face that I am not their Ahmad, and if they are ashamed themselves, they will either take the seat beside you or probably take their own transport.

Hopefully they are not that thick skinned. I have encounter 1 couple same as your situation therefore I will just let them know. Luckily now I have my wife along so if I ferry any couples along its fine as my OC is more important than them. haha. [sunny]

Neutral Newbie

Do you happen to give them a ride every time? Taking a lift from you still demand for something....aiya........you are too kind hear-ted lah.

I recommend a solution for you, why don't you ask them this question? " Do you guys know where is the nearest clinic or pharmacy? ,

confirm they will ask " WHY ? " right? then you can reply, " See if the clinic or pharmacy sells any " zi dong pills " ( automatic pills ) , if they catch the meaning, then maybe your misery will ends, hopefully.

I tried this method before, it actually works......... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement