Free HD Movie Download Websites

Sazali

Hi

Any bros/sis care to share websites for downloading free HD movies? Thanks in advance [rolleyes]

"free HD movies" hahaha...

There's lotsa free HD content on youtube. But free HD movies, nooo.. Haha.

www.verycd.com

you sure you want to do it ? each file can be up to a few gig .

Thanks bro...I cant read mandarin lah heheheh

Most of these true HD download site, are for members. And usually invited by existing members. But once a while they will accept new membership with invitation.

each proper HD rip (e.g blu-ray) is around 25GB.. make sure u have enough HDD space for it.

Bro, so there are 'non proper' HD rips? How large r they? And wats the difference? Lower pic resolution and sound? I have some frens who lent me 'blu ray' quality dvds that can play on non blu ray players. The pic does look sharper but sound wise same as normal dvds i feel.

Bro, so there are 'non proper' HD rips? How large r they? And wats the difference? Lower pic resolution and sound? I have some frens who lent me 'blu ray' quality dvds that can play on non blu ray players. The pic does look sharper but sound wise same as normal dvds i feel.

I wouldn't call them non-proper, just not the best HD spec at 1080p.. These are downscal to720p, with audio downmixed from DTS-HD to normal AC-3 or DTS. In fact these are good enough for me. Typically these are about 4.3gig, just nice for a DVDrom. The better with higher bitrate 720p, can be up to 6gig.. Any these 720p are already better than the usual DVD..

the full fledge blue ray rip are too much a hassle at 25gig.

Don't know about PS3 games... Blueray full fledge movies are available for download.. Bit for bit..

Edited by Ender

I wouldn't call them non-proper, just not the best HD spec at 1080p.. These are downscal to720p, with audio downmixed from DTS-HD to normal AC-3 or DTS. In fact these are good enough for me. Typically these are about 4.3gig, just nice for a DVDrom. The better with higher bitrate 720p, can be up to 6gig.. Any these 720p are already better than the usual DVD..

the full fledge blue ray rip are too much a hassle at 25gig.

thks for the info mate.

so are there any sites where i can find such 4.3G 720p with DTS or DolbyDigital 5.1 sound movie rips to burn on DVDrom?

my fren did lend me one 'bluray' quality disc which was The Dark Knight

pic resolution was better & sharper than usual DVD but the sound was MONO!

dunno wats up with that [confused]

thks for the info mate.

so are there any sites where i can find such 4.3G 720p with DTS or DolbyDigital 5.1 sound movie rips to burn on DVDrom?

my fren did lend me one 'bluray' quality disc which was The Dark Knight

pic resolution was better & sharper than usual DVD but the sound was MONO!

dunno wats up with that [confused]

I believe the sound is in high definition audio format (e.g DTS-HD),which our dated receiver (at least for my 5 yr old Receiver) cannot decode.

But The downloading from this 'public site' are very slow. these are usually CHINA site..

Want fast speed, get an invitation to a private site.. Not easy to get one..

Don't know about PS3 games... Blueray full fledge movies are available for download.. Bit for bit..

Oh ok, did some digging, looks like it's not full fledge blu ray, but pretty darn close.

So still no pirated PS3 games!

Oh ok, did some digging, looks like it's not full fledge blu ray, but pretty darn close.

The 25 gb are full fledge with region protection removed..

Thanks bro...I cant read mandarin lah heheheh

Reckon Google toolbar can automatically allow you to click "TRANSLATE" where near all content be converted in English.