Do you drive so far to work?

Green_carnation

You have gotten used to it? I'll be going for interview slightly after tiger brewery in tuas link.. from bedok.. the tot of the distance really makes me wanna give up..

Yah boy [sweatdrop] Better to get a really frugal ride if the distances between destinations are great. Cost of petrol nowdays [shakehead] ...

Me about 40km to & from work. Stay Sembawang, work B.Batok [pirate]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Now not so bad. In the late 1980 and early 1990, PIE does not go to Tuas yet and AYE is not ready, driving from Tampinese to Tuas was a nightmare. [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

I only pump petrol full tank twice a month. [laugh] Total mileage only around 900km per mth. Next time if I want to sell my car here, maybe the low mileage can be a good selling point? [idea]

i hit 550km in 14 days. can u beat me?

Last time i can beat you. Cos my workplace Sembawang - Great World City to/fro already 50+km. Wify will then drive off with car for work which sometimes involves visiting tuas & woodlands checkpoints and various air/sea immigration checkpoints. Of course not to deliver mails or stamp passport rah........haha. [laugh] Cannot tell....... [lipsrsealed]

Easily 150-200km everyday. Sometimes 200+km a day!!! [dizzy][crazy]

Heng now our house is in toa payoh and she doesnt need to travell so many places liao. [laugh]

Edited by Hiphiphoray

hahahhaa.. me i can beat.. i used to get 196km in 14 days...

now that my office is in shenton way i pump only once a fortnight. lol

Last time i can beat you. Cos my workplace Sembawang - Great World City to/fro already 50+km. Wify will then drive off with car for work which sometimes involves visiting tuas & woodlands checkpoints and various air/sea immigration checkpoints. Of course not to deliver mails or stamp passport rah........haha. [laugh] Cannot tell....... [lipsrsealed]

Easily 150-200km everyday. Sometimes 200+km a day!!! [dizzy][crazy]

Heng now our house is in toa payoh and she doesnt need to travell so many places liao. [laugh]

when i was located in sembawang sometimes i do get to hit that kinda mileage too. 47k km in 1 yr. [laugh]

the thing is my dad is based in china so he comes back once in a while. normally he travels around by cab cuz can claim but sometimes he will drive out his office is in raffles place. yard in tuas cresent.

morning he will drop me of den he will drop my mum off in orchard den he will go shenton way, den down to tuas. sometimes he song go home first. den after that pick my mum pick me den goo home!

Bedok Reservoir--> Sembawang-->Orchard--> Raffles Place--> Tuas

Tuas--> Home -->Orchard--> Sembawang-->Home

quite siao..

now that i dont drive n he is getting too lazy when he's back. the car now super under utilised...

Neutral Newbie

used to drive to work from amk to jurong island. one way about 40km...reach office already shack out.

now working in orchard area, one way 12km :P

yeah the tot of it will really make some zzz.. as mentioned i did so from bedok to JE.. the journey really can make me doze off especially when there's traffic jam..

Really salute those who commute long distances everyday to work.

I'm lucky...my office is just 5 min away from my home.

similar ur fren to me..from tampines all e way to jurong west..yeah can be sleepy sumtimes as go early morning come back late nite..traffic can be a killer -jam from jurong east,toh guan area all e way to eunos or bedok during evening peak hrs.. [sleeping]

*SALUTE U!

its life..cant complaint much so long we haf a job.

cheer up! [flowerface][flowerface][flowerface]

Yes agreed. We are blessed without major natural disaters as to compare to neighbouring countries.

I felt saddened to those kids in those third world countries whom have to walk many miles to school and yet they look forward for schooling. [smallcry]

Edited by Mlimhs

Neutral Newbie

i hit 550km in 14 days. can u beat me?

i tink i can... [lipsrsealed]

in july, whole month i only pumped petrol 2x... totally no life durin tat mth... work <-> home... wkends stay home... my daily return trip is ~ 45km...

i tink i can... [lipsrsealed]

in july, whole month i only pumped petrol 2x... totally no life durin tat mth... work <-> home... wkends stay home... my daily return trip is ~ 45km...

from may till now. i i pump twice month only.

there was 1 mth i 3 straight weeks nvr pump. [laugh] cuz 1 wkend went out with friends and they are also driving.

↡ Advertisement