Singtel-6M Vs Starhub-8M Vs M1-10M

Theman

Hi all,

Recently,I subscribe to Starhub maxmobile 7.2Mbps plan, it was at 50% discount, tot it was a good deal,but hwo knows, the downlaod speed is worst than the 1Mbps free broadband provided by Hubstation. So now i gave up on that maxbile liao, gave up and cancel it. And am thinking of subscrbing to a faster speed fixed line broaaband, any bro using one of these services listed above? Care to shra your experience? HAve you tried out the speed in www.speedtest.sg?

Appreciate your view.

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

Recently,I subscribe to Starhub maxmobile 7.2Mbps plan, it was at 50% discount, tot it was a good deal,but hwo knows, the downlaod speed is worst than the 1Mbps free broadband provided by Hubstation. So now i gave up on that maxbile liao, gave up and cancel it. And am thinking of subscrbing to a faster speed fixed line broaaband, any bro using one of these services listed above? Care to shra your experience? HAve you tried out the speed in www.speedtest.sg?

Appreciate your view.

What time do you use it?? also the location also matters. lastly, did you use their device or use 3rd party one?

What time do you use it?? also the location also matters. lastly, did you use their device or use 3rd party one?

ya, I am a IT personnel, i know the limitation, basically it happend at all time.

Neutral Newbie

ya, I am a IT personnel, i know the limitation, basically it happend at all time.

Mr IT personnel... my 7.2mbps getting 200 - 500kbps download speed on thunder network...

maybe its just ur luck to get a lemon device. [lipsrsealed]

I used to use M1 1mbps which I cancelled and now use

1Mbps free broadband provided by Hubstation.

I feel Hubstation is faster also.

i cancelled my SH 12mbps plan that cost me $76/mth. signed up with ST 10mbps $46.90/mth.. SH is simply too slow.

You are the only IT personnel that tell me 7.2Mbp is slow. i think like the other poster say, you got a lemon...

Edited by Joseph22

i cancelled my SH 12mbps plan that cost me $76/mth. signed up with ST 10mbps $46.90/mth.. SH is simply too slow.

Iszi? ST always hang on me so i switch to SH.

Edited by Joseph22

Ic, I felt it too, expecially during soccer match day. What's the usuall speed you can get for yr ST 10mbps?

Ic, I felt it too, expecially during soccer match day. What's the usuall speed you can get for yr ST 10mbps?

havent try yet...

lol

activation is tdy...

[laugh]

is that true??? damn... it better not hang....

That was long time ago lah.. technology should had improved liao..

anyway i got home line with starhub mah.. somemore its special number only got 3 type of number inside so wont be changing...

That was long time ago lah.. technology should had improved liao..

anyway i got home line with starhub mah.. somemore its special number only got 3 type of number inside so wont be changing...

okok.... lets hope it good now. but SH is indeed real slow.

peak hrs can forget it

okok.... lets hope it good now. but SH is indeed real slow.

peak hrs can forget it

i find it quite okay leh... peak hrs i can still play online game without lag... which location you live in?? also which broswer you use?? i am using chrome... speed is very fast. faster than Firefox.

i find it quite okay leh... peak hrs i can still play online game without lag... which location you live in?? also which broswer you use?? i am using chrome... speed is very fast. faster than Firefox.

me staying in bedok reservoir

using firefox

me staying in bedok reservoir

using firefox

you might want to check if your com is full of spyware... maybe someone hack into your com liao... happen to me once. i quarantine my com for 1 weeks while finding all the available programme to clean it.

Use this to check BB speed:

www.speedtest.sg

On singtel 10mbps one:

Download Speed: 11091 kbps (1386.4 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 850 kbps (106.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement