OPEN NAIL at Woodlands Checkpoint!!!!!

Ticklish8

Did u guys notice, especially those that use Woodlands Checkpoint. The hump is really in bad shape. ICA is doing nothing to replace the hump and as a result "nail" is sticking out like an eyesore!!!!!

Sooner or later, gurantee 1-2 cars sure kena tyre puncture!!!!!!.

↡ Advertisement

Did u guys notice, especially those that use Woodlands Checkpoint. The hump is really in bad shape. ICA is doing nothing to replace the hump and as a result "nail" is sticking out like an eyesore!!!!!

No budget mah lol later ICA need to raise the toll fee then fix up the hump. Welcome to Singapore [laugh]

Yeah, which hump? Noticed also that many of the humps are in bad condition, some are already flat! But the type I hate most are the high & short ones found at Tuas side! Makes my car 'jump' and I once broke my exhaust because of it [furious]

I think you are referring to the humps on the merging lane going out of the ICA bldging. [sweatdrop]

Aiya, punture then just drive into the bay let them do 100% checks on yr car while u wait for towtruck lor. [laugh]

That rite.... [thumbsdown] I tot this is Singapore - suppose to be efficient?

I think you are referring to the humps on the merging lane going out of the ICA bldging. [sweatdrop]

Aiya, punture then just drive into the bay let them do 100% checks on yr car while u wait for towtruck lor. [laugh]

hmmm...maybe TS can help write a letter to ICA about the road condition, and remember to cc to LTA, PMO Office. Guarantee the new humps will be up in no time!!hehe. [lipsrsealed]

Dont think will help..... they r now busy checking on cars whether got any contraband....

Now more frequent check. Basic safety dont care, as long can catch ciggie smugglers..

That rite.... [thumbsdown] I tot this is Singapore - suppose to be efficient?

Not so at the ministry under Wong Can't Sing....

Turbocharged

i saw this too. one obvious one is when exiting the ica complex (a few metres after where they normally check for 3/4 tank) there is a hump, one of the blocks in a hump is missing and in its place is a protruding metal spoke

If you notice - the problem is there more than a month..... Dont tell me, ICA dont notice the problem?

i saw this too. one obvious one is when exiting the ica complex (a few metres after where they normally check for 3/4 tank) there is a hump, one of the blocks in a hump is missing and in its place is a protruding metal spoke

It is not about budget... It is about safety and basic service. This is Singapore, not any 3rd world country.

wahahaha... tink u gonna get used to sillypore under silEEpore... be prepared for ERP and some other prices to start increasing again....