Where is this Chicken Rice stall?

David

I am referring to the just concluded series Buzz the Cashier that was on Channel 8. I think its in the vicinity of Bedok Reservoir(BlK7xx). At the last show, it was commented that its chilli is the best.

Thank You.

↡ Advertisement

Blk 704.

I also wanted to try, but read that there's a perpertual queue going on, and waiting time can be more than 1hr. So don' dare to try yet.

Blk 704.

I also wanted to try, but read that there's a perpertual queue going on, and waiting time can be more than 1hr. So don' dare to try yet.

Oh really ah? What's so special about this chicken rice? I've never seen the program recommending it, it is the chilli? If that's the case then I'll give it a miss 'cos I don't eat chicken rice with chilli...don't like the ginger... <_<

Blk 704.

This was true 2 weeks ago, not anymore now. I just went yesterday at the peakest peak hour, 12pm. Waited just 20mins.

The coffeeshop has a nice name. It's called "Si Beh Ho" - 食在好.

If you go and find the queue too long, don't worry... the carrot cake, char kway tiao stall also [thumbsup] . They also have newspaper cuttings one.

And the teochew porridge/economic rice stall, my friend say [thumbsup] .

Neutral Newbie

I've actually tried the chicken rice after the owner has undergone the transformation. But nothing fantastic leh though my sis was raving about how great the taste was. Maybe bcos I dabao instead of eating there? I dunno. Chicken rice is my fav food and I know how a great chicken rice taste like. Or maybe it's just my personal preference? Anyway, do go and try it out yourselves.

I would recommend you to go slightly earlier before lunch time 12pm or after 2pm to avoid crowds.

I went there twice with my family since we lived at Bedok Reservoir.

Both chicken and rice are pretty ok. I would say above average.

Chili is Good

Soup is the best part, it is hot.

I still prefer Tiong Bahru Chicken Rice @ Changi Village.

Edited by Mlimhs

haha i know where it is.....i patronize it even before it appeared on 抢摊.

the business was originally bad because the coffee shop located in that area very little human traffic.

damn i must go try it after one of these days. see how much improvement they have after 抢摊

↡ Advertisement