TOYOTA SHOULD DECLARE THEIR OMV FOR CAMRY AT 18K

Lumbengheng

this camry is 3 years already. they can do that as the government oso know thailand car should be cheaper than the korean car.

↡ Advertisement

it is kind of dumbo to fool consumers that the omv for camry is 29k when they got the voloume and the car is thailand, i bet the borneo motor just overdeclare to make their omv higher. this in turn means that the cost is passed on to consumers like us

Neutral Newbie

TS.. u not sian?.. all ur post out to complain toyota and MIT cars from jap manufacturers expensive.. cannot afford.. dun buy lor...

end of the day money is in ur hands.. and you are living in singapore... so why keep whining... that is just life in singapore... just learn to accept it bro...

.... i bet the borneo motor just overdeclare to make their omv higher....

Why would BM want to do that? So that LTA can tax more on the car, BM sell their car at higher price than their competitor and makelife difficult for themselves? I would think most would prefer (in their dream) under declare, make more $$ and yet still sell cheaper than their competitors. Edited by Silver_blade

I'm sorry, but I must realli slam you for this.

Where got people so stupid to go over-declare the OMV?

Please go do your maths.

Every $1 they over-declare, they have to pay $1.27 more in taxes.

Edited by D_bergkam

Neutral Newbie

nobody force us to buy toyotas or hondas that are MIT mah... u choose wad u like and wan to buy...

might as well go whine to govt that COE very expensive, road tax to chor.... erp too hiong...

LoLzz...

Neutral Newbie

i m not sian, i want to see 1 day when korean car dorminate this car market

not saying it wouldnt.. it might just happen.. but in time to come when korean cars dominate car market around the world.. u sure they wun build factories in lesser developed countries to produce cars for the region and then charge u as per korean manufactured car price?...

Edited by Rhett

like all the bros are telling u, if u find too ex...then don't buy lor...anyway like u say camry is old and dated.....

but I don't think any AD wld want to over declare their omv coz IT DOESN'T make business sense.....

for Camry price, u can look at the newly launch Subaru legacy, Nissan Qashai, Sylphy, Skoda Octavia, VW jetta, Opeal Corsa/Astra, Citroen Picasso and the list goes on...

Move on and forget abt Camry ok?

like all the bros are telling u, if u find too ex...then don't buy lor...anyway like u say camry is old and dated.....

but I don't think any AD wld want to over declare their omv coz IT DOESN'T make business sense.....

for Camry price, u can look at the newly launch Subaru legacy, Nissan Qashai, Sylphy, Skoda Octavia, VW jetta, Opeal Corsa/Astra, Citroen Picasso and the list goes on...

Dominate for what? you SE for korean car iszi?

coz after the korean craze, it will be the china's turn.. so he need to make sure korean go up 1st...

all those car are made in germany, jpan not thailand

↡ Advertisement