Aquawax #951, can polish 1 week after application

Verve

After applying aquawax 1 week ago, can polish? would it remove the layer of aquawax? i m referring to DG Product

noob to DG products so appreciate any help i can get.

↡ Advertisement

After applying aquawax 1 week ago, can polish? would it remove the layer of aquawax? i m referring to DG Product

noob to DG products so appreciate any help i can get.

Hi Verve..Are you referring having some cutting compund or a light polishing using a cleaner wax...By having also strip off AQuawax..

yes specifically soft 99 cleaner wax and meta wax. find that shine not kilat on my silver ride although i am visibilly impressed with the wet look of the DG#951 aqua wax so wanna polish again.

yes specifically soft 99 cleaner wax and meta wax. find that shine not kilat on my silver ride although i am visibilly impressed with the wet look of the DG#951 aqua wax so wanna polish again.

Bro Verve..for this case..the cleaner wax should remove AW and the shine will be from your cleaner wax..I have some 101 trial size..Let me know if you want to give it a try..

thanks bro md, thats very generous of you. can i collect when i collect the qd and aquawax. btw do you have some trial size 111, my ride is silver so dunno if 111 will work well but am keen to still get the wet look. to be fair to you i will gladly pay for the trial size 111. thanks

thanks bro md, thats very generous of you. can i collect when i collect the qd and aquawax. btw do you have some trial size 111, my ride is silver so dunno if 111 will work well but am keen to still get the wet look. to be fair to you i will gladly pay for the trial size 111. thanks

The 111 works very well on light colors but I only have trail size for 101 instead..No need to pay bro..they are given to me free as a trail size.. [thumbsup]