Where do you exchange Malaysian Ringgit?

Rainbow

Can try People's Park Complex, quite a few MCs to choose from. One that is just opp the MRT is quite popular always quite a long queue.

Besides Change Alley, any good place to shop for competitive rates for Malaysian Ringgit? Thank you.

how much are you changing? if it's a few odd hundred sing$ to RM, then anywhere that is convenient is ok.. no point going out of the way to change..

at times, the JB shops or those at woodlands center are quite ok.. for change alley, you will need to queue at times..

other places, most likely u have to pay parking and waste time going there..

Toa Payoh Central near to Courts........ rates given not too bad as compare to other places I had changed..... [cool]

Hope not the one near to the Ya Kun. That a**hole gave me some old NTD dollars which I told him no longer can be used but he insisted can. Make me kena scolded by my gf when kena rejected in TPE.

Changed US$ with him also give me very old ones and then kena rejected in HAN. Didn't go back to him since.

Hope not the one near to the Ya Kun. That a**hole gave me some old NTD dollars which I told him no longer can be used but he insisted can. Make me kena scolded by my gf when kena rejected in TPE.

Changed US$ with him also give me very old ones and then kena rejected in HAN. Didn't go back to him since.

No, just behind Courts and Jade Garden Rest, the roll of shop houses where there is a cluster of 2nd hand HP stalls are. There are 3 money changer shops there and the one that runs by 3 aunties gave a better rates then the other 2.... <_<

No, just behind Courts and Jade Garden Rest, the roll of shop houses where there is a cluster of 2nd hand HP stalls are. There are 3 money changer shops there and the one that runs by 3 aunties gave a better rates then the other 2.... <_<

Thanks! I'll go to them when I'm at TPY to change $$$ [flowerface]

The better rates are probably at Woodlands Central, just before the custom.

One or two of the changers at Boon Lay have good rates too (but note: NOT ALL).

Turbocharged

Besides Change Alley, any good place to shop for competitive rates for Malaysian Ringgit? Thank you.

u changing how much??

if a few hundred, dont bother anywhere also same, unless u changing more than 10k [gossip]

i always change at counter on the bridge located at admiralty MRT.

They have been consistent at RM1 more than all counter located at Woodlands Center.

↡ Advertisement