St*mf*rd Tyres - NOT AGAIN!

Koren

After reading so much crap given from the above shop, heres more..

I bought a set of brake pads from their booth at the auto salon. After paying up, i was told that the brake pads were to be collected from any one of the branches. I told them i'd like to install it at the loyang branch. They called up and confirmed there wasn't stock for my make at loyang, telling me that it will be delivered to the branch on monday(today).

so happily i called up, wishing to go down during lunch time only to find out that the pads are still not in the loyang branch yet! Whats worst is that he said there will not be any deliveries from the other branches till thursday! *WTF*

utterly regret for getting tempted by the offers given during the show. For the others.. please know who you're buying from before parting with your hard earned cash.

[furious]

↡ Advertisement

i've recieved a call from their 'customer service officer'who not only were not apologetic and yet shouted at me over the phone. I've requested it to be delivered to loyang but it was wrongly delivered to the tampines branch. Worst of all, they demanded that i post a public apology on the forum! People beware of them, i'll get this over to the press as soon as possible.

i've recieved a call from their 'customer service officer'who not only were not apologetic and yet shouted at me over the phone. I've requested it to be delivered to loyang but it was wrongly delivered to the tampines branch. Worst of all, they demanded that i post a public apology on the forum! People beware of them, i'll get this over to the press as soon as possible.

what did you do that make them require a full apology from you?

Neutral Newbie

terrible! should boycott them! should not make empty promises when they are not sure. and when they make mistakes, they do not apologise.

Edited by Jaspinky

wrong move there..........l remembered not long ago, there is tis accessories shpo there staet wif "S" n end wif "T" also chu tis kind of pattern. Sue ppl lah n made a hoo haa on e net. [shakehead]

In e end , also LL can do nothing n some more back out in e end [laugh] .

all e way, bro [grouphug]

what did you do that make them require a full apology from you?

by posting this thread, they demanded an apology.

I find okleh...few days wait niah....

Anyway Loyang and tampines quite near oso..

Ur brake pad finished already ah?

no need make such big deal ahh..

the complaint is not about the delay, but the service given. promise is a promise, i wouldn't mind if they had apologized and said they'll get it done on thursday. they're mistake, yet shouted over the phone @ me? ur surname is 'LAI'?

as long as what TS narrated true, there is nothing Stamford Tyres can do. The threat of litigation is just hot air. If merely giving a feedback or review of bad service is regarded as defamatory, then all those who send in complaints to STOMP and ST forum will kenna leow.

by posting this thread, they demanded an apology.

No matter what dscounts they give... buy 3 get 1 free etc etc.... still expensive.

If you know your way around or rather find your way around... is WAY cheaper than stamford.

I miss the days of autobacs selling JDM stuff... is cheaper than some of their products in japan.

the complaint is not about the delay, but the service given. promise is a promise, i wouldn't mind if they had apologized and said they'll get it done on thursday. they're mistake, yet shouted over the phone @ me? ur surname is 'LAI'?

LAI = 赖 as in 耍赖 [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Altivo

I feel it is too much of them to ask for a posted apology if it is for what you have post (if all is true) here of them not keeping to their end of the promise.

Edited by Silver_blade

Neutral Newbie

Firstly, they don't know what is Customer Service. This whole episode could have been resolved easily even if the brake pads were delivered to Tampines branch. If they were to apologise for THEIR mistake and try and persuade the TS if he could make a trip down to Tampines branch to get it installed since it's not far away anyway, offer some extras like tyre checks and rotation while they are changing the brake pads (does not cost much time and money to them anyway since they're going to remove the tyres) the TS might have let the matter rest. It may even turn the whole situation into their favour for fast recovery and damage control.

Edited by Dunno

(edited)

Firstly, they don't know what is Customer Service. This whole episode could have been resolved easily even if the brake pads were delivered to Tampines branch. If they were to apologise for THEIR mistake and try and persuade the TS if he could make a trip down to Tampines branch to get it installed since it's not far away anyway, offer some extras like tyre checks and rotation while they are changing the brake pads (does not cost much time and moneyanyway) the TS might have let the matter rest. It may even turn the whole situation into their favour for fast recovery and damage control.

absolutely right.. even if no stock i would have gladly waited if they apologised. Such a big organisation behaving no differently from "ah beng" shops.

Edited by Koren
↡ Advertisement