St*mf*rd Tyres - NOT AGAIN!

Koren

you guys know wad. once i was at east coast rd caltex. i see see look look their rims. den point out 1 and ask how much!

after knowing their prices. i never wanna buy from them ever. no point paying for smth where by u can get better ones at cheaper price.

it's the last place i ever wanna go to buy tyres. no matter wad kinda discounts tehy give its prolly still more expensive than 90% of the shops out there.

Neutral Newbie

why r you siding ur fren in this matter? I think we should be open to both sides of the story.

Wait for TS to scan receipt lor....if receipt did not indicate it should be send to Tampines branch, then maybe you should consider who to side.

If they put more service to offer better prices and services, I think more people will go to Stamford

Instead of wasting time, registering new accounts and blindly defending something that is not right (eg. poor customer service)

I spoke to my friend in Stamford and ask about this case..bro u asked to be fitted in Tampines and it was already delivered there before lunch lah... anyway invoice stated in fitting in tampines!!! They asked for apolgy was because what you reported wasn't true...anyway bro it's your conscience lah...I've been doing servicing and buying accessories from them for so long and never have any problems before...

ask your friend to open her eyes to see clearly where is it? anyway whats her name? my complain isn't directed at stamford tyres as a whole but at her. i've bought rims, tyres, accessories from various branches... not much problems (except some hard selling sales talk).

IMG.jpg

im in sales/ service line... from now on, i shall look for a job in Stamfo** Tyr**! They are so pro-employee and worker no.1 !!!

I really cant imagine what would happen if i shout at my customer... no matter what happen... most likely i will loss my job in 24hrs...

Edited by Tigershark1976

Ask Stamford mai KAO-PEI

Selling fake Firenza ST-08 tyres (Knock-offs Yoko S.Drive)

Yokohama Website

Yokohama Rubber Wins Import Injunction of Counterfeit DNA S. drive due to Design Right Infringement

Tokyo - The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd., today announced that the Tokyo Customs Office, as of January 18, 2008, accepted the company

I spoke to my friend in Stamford and ask about this case..bro u asked to be fitted in Tampines and it was already delivered there before lunch lah... anyway invoice stated in fitting in tampines!!! They asked for apolgy was because what you reported wasn't true...anyway bro it's your conscience lah...I've been doing servicing and buying accessories from them for so long and never have any problems before...

The problem TS now face is that he went down to Tampines branch and was told to wait as the parts had been sent to Loyang branch by taxi ........[dizzy]

errrrr...... so Tampines or Loyang [grin]:ph34r::ph34r:

yup.. absolutely right.. went down to tampines branch at 2pm. din have the stuff i ordered, have to send it down by taxi.

when i collected it at 5:30pm, the seal was already broken, now i have to worry if the pads have been tempered with.

where's this friend of stamford? come out n clarify again?