St*mf*rd Tyres - NOT AGAIN!

Koren

by posting this thread, they demanded an apology.

Tell them go fly kite . . .

So bro, are you still going ahead with them fixing your brake pads?

Scarly they do something funny, be careful hor. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I suppose this is a big problem in SG's service industry. My friend also kanna such case however hers was pretty bad. Bgt a Samsung TV and arrange for the personnels to come and mount the bracket. Hubby waited the whole day at home for the service man and worse he took leave. Called the personnels, they nv APOLOGISE and told this day cannot that day cannot to my friend who requested an alt day. My friend got quite fed up and wanna complain, and the person gave them their warehouse manager.

Btw the shop is pretty reputated and I don't want to mention the name here. I just feel that customers are always right so long they dun give funny request. From TS's story, i do not believe he owe anyone's any apologies. He paid and a promise was made that the delivery was to be done on a particular day and place. For delaying it and getting delivered to a wrong place clearly shows how lightly the customer was taken and how bad the service were done.

Many time, people thought that sales were closed after payment swere done but this is not true. If you're good, i believe your clients will carry your name onwards for you too. Perhaps some may not think this is needed for so much publicity made. [thumbsdown]

Edited by Bigass

Tell them go fly kite . . .

So bro, are you still going ahead with them fixing your brake pads?

Scarly they do something funny, be careful hor. [sweatdrop]

nah.. probably just collecting and installing it somewhere else.. last time man..

Firstly, they don't know what is Customer Service. This whole episode could have been resolved easily even if the brake pads were delivered to Tampines branch. If they were to apologise for THEIR mistake and try and persuade the TS if he could make a trip down to Tampines branch to get it installed since it's not far away anyway, offer some extras like tyre checks and rotation while they are changing the brake pads (does not cost much time and money to them anyway since they're going to remove the tyres) the TS might have let the matter rest. It may even turn the whole situation into their favour for fast recovery and damage control.

u r right. That brings me to today's headlines in the TNP which talked about customer service. Restaurants that charge $1 for an extra pair of chopsticks. Kopi stall that refused to serve or even sell hot water to make formula milk for babies [sweatdrop]

bro, why you trust them again? especially not at the auto salon thingy man. you might as well have paid for a bomb at autobacs. =X

bo bian.. brains keep in my @ss that day.. anyway, they're authorized distributor for that particular brand.

Neutral Newbie

I just feel that customers are always right so long they dun give funny request.

As I am in the service industry, I'm a bit cautious in agreeing that customers are always right but in general, things can be worked out one way or another as long as the customer is reasonable. Whatever it is, as long as what it agreed is not delivered, it's already WRONG, no two ways about it. In such a case, I would term is as a mistake that needs to be fixed promptly rather than "customer is always right". [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie

I spoke to my friend in Stamford and ask about this case..bro u asked to be fitted in Tampines and it was already delivered there before lunch lah... anyway invoice stated in fitting in tampines!!! They asked for apolgy was because what you reported wasn't true...anyway bro it's your conscience lah...I've been doing servicing and buying accessories from them for so long and never have any problems before...

low EQ customer service officer.

if they don't apologise is ok,but why shout over the phone.

customers are always number 1.

even if customer shout(with valid reason),they should keep mum or settle problem amicably.

if they do not treasure you as a customer,ask for a refund of your deposit.

very simple.

I find okleh...few days wait niah....

Anyway Loyang and tampines quite near oso..

Ur brake pad finished already ah?

no need make such big deal ahh..

i think he refer to lokyang (jurong) not loyang

I spoke to my friend in Stamford and ask about this case..bro u asked to be fitted in Tampines and it was already delivered there before lunch lah... anyway invoice stated in fitting in tampines!!! They asked for apolgy was because what you reported wasn't true...anyway bro it's your conscience lah...I've been doing servicing and buying accessories from them for so long and never have any problems before...

So who is right????