St*mf*rd Tyres - NOT AGAIN!

Koren

Turbocharged

I spoke to my friend in Stamford and ask about this case..bro u asked to be fitted in Tampines and it was already delivered there before lunch lah... anyway invoice stated in fitting in tampines!!! They asked for apolgy was because what you reported wasn't true...anyway bro it's your conscience lah...I've been doing servicing and buying accessories from them for so long and never have any problems before...

I've bought stuff from them too, no problem.....But I believe this issue is not about whether the shop is truthful or not.

The problem here lies in the form of damage control undertaken by the management. Giving ST the benefit of doubt that even though the invoice states otherwise, you could have avoided the whole episode with trying to talk nicely to the customer. Even if customer is being unreasonable, perhaps offering a form of a deal could avoid all the negative publicity.

Giving the TS a benefit of doubt, if the Management really call and rudely demanded an apology I think it's not only reflects badly on how your coy manage the situation but it also shows the amount of professionalism the company have. If the management is to rudely shout and the customers and threaten them, regardless right or wrong, the company loses all creditablity and this episode definately creates an even more negative publicity. A plan backfired.

Which one is better, TS reply with "ST called and we resolve it gracefully, pls close thread" or "ST called me and shout me and threaten blah blah.."

This episode highlights the level professionalism the coy has. Gives me the impression at ST is not an establish coy, more like a ah seng shop at some ulu place.

yes we've conversed on that issue over the phone as well. I stated clearly it was loyang branch not tampines. Even if i stated wrongly(which i did not), they could have asked nicely for me to go down to the other branch. Which cust service shouts at their customers?

i presume that you wanted them to deliver to lokyang branch and not tampines branch

does stanford tyre has a loyang branch? (emphasis: not lokyang)

yes we've conversed on that issue over the phone as well. I stated clearly it was loyang branch not tampines. Even if i stated wrongly(which i did not), they could have asked nicely for me to go down to the other branch. Which cust service shouts at their customers?

Stamford Tyres has a Lokyang, Loyang and Tampoines branch.

http://www.stamfordtyres.com.sg/retail-wor...ore.html#detail

The Lokyang branch is a Stamford Tyres Truck Centre.

The Loyang branch is a Stamford Tyres Megamart.

I believe this unfortunate matter surfaced due to a miscommunication.

Blame it on the person who create these 2 street names which souind so similar and yet is located so far apart - one is the extreme east and the other in the extreme west.

Edited by Vinceng

ST branches

my bad there is a loyang, it is listed under changi.

Loyang is in changi

Lokyang is in jurong

Edited by Galantspeedz

i wanted it at loyang branch. Near changi village. I dun even know there's a branch in tampines. And now i'm here sitting in tampines branch waiting. Apparently the delivered the wrong pads here. Will update photos later. Anyway i'll scan up the receipt as well, there's no indication of the place for collection.

Since Stamford Tyres has a Lokyang and Tampines branch, but no Loyang branch,

it would be more probable that the sales staff interpreted it as Lokyang branch if Koren had informed that he wanted the goods to be delivered to "loyang"

Look like you have been very blessed to only meet 1 customer service that shout at you. Now adays, the customers are not always right. You can go to IMM and even those retail shop sales are quick to bark at you if you get one information wrong.

gee.....so there is a loyang branch [speechless]

then it must be really miscommunication then

i think let stamford tyre bring it over to the correct branch, which ever it is, then case solved.

↡ Advertisement