St*mf*rd Tyres - NOT AGAIN!

Koren

i think we can all learn from this

for stamford tyre, it can remind sales staff to take note of the potential misunderstanding in the future [scholar]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

No excuse to shout at customer in whatever circumstance. If they really think they have been wronged, they could always sue you for internet defamation since you have published it in a public forum. Then it is them who will have the onus of proving that you had misrepresented the facts [laugh]

gee.....so there is a loyang branch [speechless]

then it must be really miscommunication then

i think let stamford tyre bring it over to the correct branch, which ever it is, then case solved.

it definately isn't a case of miscom. Its neither at lok yang or loyang. they tell me to collect at tampines! Just now shout at me say its here. Now sales man tell me they send down by taxi. What the f--k. I wait here like a twit. How to explain this?

I spoke to my friend in Stamford and ask about this case..bro u asked to be fitted in Tampines and it was already delivered there before lunch lah... anyway invoice stated in fitting in tampines!!! They asked for apolgy was because what you reported wasn't true...anyway bro it's your conscience lah...I've been doing servicing and buying accessories from them for so long and never have any problems before...

did you ask your friend why the CSO shouted at a customer? [shakehead]

wow [sweatdrop] maybe stamford tyre should consider clarifying since this is a major car forum

my understanding is that your copy of the invoice did not state the place of delivery. is the invoice a computer print out or a carbon copy type of invoice?

just a small issue.. likely miscom.

i dun usually go to stamford but when i go i always get good service from their staff even thou i'm only driving a daihatsu [thumbsup]

wow [sweatdrop] maybe stamford tyre should consider clarifying since this is a major car forum

my understanding is that your copy of the invoice did not state the place of delivery. is the invoice a computer print out or a carbon copy type of invoice?

The problem TS now face is that he went down to Tampines branch and was told to wait as the parts had been sent to Loyang branch by taxi ........[dizzy]

errrrr...... so Tampines or Loyang [grin]:ph34r::ph34r:

Ask Stamford mai KAO-PEI

Selling fake Firenza ST-08 tyres (Knock-offs Yoko S.Drive)

yokofirenhv7.jpg

Yokohama Website

Yokohama Rubber Wins Import Injunction of Counterfeit DNA S. drive due to Design Right Infringement

spacer.gif Tokyo - The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd., today announced that the Tokyo Customs Office, as of January 18, 2008, accepted the company

Have you ever wonder if they really shout at you? They could be speaking in their normal volume, but we might mistook them for shouting at you. Also note that a workshop tend to be noise which might affect their hearing which inturn make them think they are speaking softly.

Turbocharged

Have you ever wonder if they really shout at you? They could be speaking in their normal volume, but we might mistook them for shouting at you. Also note that a workshop tend to be noise which might affect their hearing which inturn make them think they are speaking softly.

no matter wat, let customer run here run there, delay here delay there is already lousy CS [shakehead]

i have my fair share of lousy CS, but with a furniture co. deliver something with defects, wait for days and days with multiple calls all originate from me to get the rectification work done. [shakehead]

"Yokohama Rubber has registered the design rights for DNA S. drive in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia, European Union (EU), Russia, South Africa and Brazil (Under examination in Thailand)."

why not SG?

not all, but the trouble is in cases like wat TS is facing, it seems the BIGGER the organizations, the BIGGER ego their staffs may show as they have BIG backing mountain at their back w/out their BOSS's knowing they hv made mistakes. [pirate]

there are oso cases UPPER pillar "croket", the bottom beams are oso "sennget"= out of lines [furious]

Incidentally, I've had good experiences with Stamford Tyres since I bought my first set of Momo Rims and Falken Tyres in 2001.

Just 1 week ago, I got a set of Falken FK452 from them, and the manager and assistants were all very cordial and professional despite practically running all over the place to find my rims and tyres. The manager ran from Loyang (changi) to Tampines to get my rims, and the tyres had to be brought from Ang Mo Kio to Loyang.

And after all that trouble (juggling with 2 sets of rims and tyres), even to the point of putting the rims on my car to show me what it would look like... they were nice enough to extend a good discount to me, laser aligned my wheels and placed the appropriate hub logo for my car.

I have also successfully shopped for tyres at another MCF-hated shop (YB for short) and had excellent service, even from the boss himself.

Back then I was just driving a simple COE-car, and they were nice to me.... unlike several other MCF reports of poor service

I suppose there are bad days for everything.

Perhaps if I was ever to receive bad service from some place, I would be inclined to post it here too....

TS, dun giv in at all... such a big company cant even differentiate loyang and tampines correctly??? boycott them and if there is a need, go to the press and publish their name big big out...

↡ Advertisement