St*mf*rd Tyres - NOT AGAIN!

Koren

Neutral Newbie

did you ask your friend why the CSO shouted at a customer? [shakehead]

Do u think they did? they're a big customer and my friend said that the guy keep shouting at vulgarity at her..so anyway the moral of the story is..U can't believe what everything or everyone say can you? Why did the customer service person shout at him for...they only asked him that he wanted it to be delivered to Tampines and now it's in tampines so they said to retract back at what he said in the forum and why would they shout at him for...sincerely tell him did he use vulgarity at them and did they use the same vulgarity he used? There is no excuse for that...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

no matter wat, let customer run here run there, delay here delay there is already lousy CS [shakehead]

i have my fair share of lousy CS, but with a furniture co. deliver something with defects, wait for days and days with multiple calls all originate from me to get the rectification work done. [shakehead]

oh and by the way..he called and not personally go down in the morn to check his pads....not even petrol to consider here...

Turbocharged

Do u think they did? they're a big customer and my friend said that the guy keep shouting at vulgarity at her..so anyway the moral of the story is..U can't believe what everything or everyone say can you? Why did the customer service person shout at him for...they only asked him that he wanted it to be delivered to Tampines and now it's in tampines so they said to retract back at what he said in the forum and why would they shout at him for...sincerely tell him did he use vulgarity at them and did they use the same vulgarity he used? There is no excuse for that...

usually CS have tape recording functions. If TS use vulgarities, u can be sure to sue him until pants drop since your CSO is a lady. So who is right who is wrong, post the taped conversation?? [gossip]

Turbocharged

oh and by the way..he called and not personally go down in the morn to check his pads....not even petrol to consider here...

i thought he just posted to say he is now waiting at your tampines branch but stock not there? [confused]

i also had good service from one ST staff even though i didnt buy anything

i wanted a steel rim that seriously enhances my pig karp truck off road and flood capability [sly]

end up i talk cork with the technician [grin]

I find okleh...few days wait niah....

Anyway Loyang and tampines quite near oso..

Ur brake pad finished already ah?

no need make such big deal ahh..

dun say like tat... not everyone as good / considerate as u ma...

diff ppl have diff have expectation in life...

Neutral Newbie

i thought he just posted to say he is now waiting at your tampines branch but stock not there? [confused]

"my tampines branch"? bro i only friend of stamford lah....not my branch lah but anyway if u ask me.....serves him right!!

I went to ST once to take a look at their accessories.

When I came out, a mech told me my tyres need to change.

Me: How do you know?

Him: I watch you parked your car

Who gives him permission to inspect my tyres?

I bet he tells everybody the same thing.

I walked off and promise myself never to return.

if they can provide the recorded conversation between me and her, gladly take it to the courts. I conversed to her in english without any vulgarities.

personally i am using geolander A/T. i got it from yoko's authorised dealer in pandan lane/road.......because they offer same price and give free rotation every 10,000 [thumbsup]

i love A/T tyre [thumbsup] don have the slippery feeling when going thru puddles of water because of the deep groves

aiyoh...the mech merely tells u what he is seeing...so he takes the initiative and merely advises you, which possibly turn to a possible sales...like that also kenna F....sibei chiam....*sigh*...really singaporeans hard to satisfy leh...next time just ack his advise but decline his service but dun need to be so guay lan leh....

My tyres was still rather new at that time.

I'm not some idiot he could persuade to change tyres.

Even if I do need to change tyres, ST would be the last place I go to.

Turbocharged

personally i am using geolander A/T. i got it from yoko's authorised dealer in pandan lane/road.......because they offer same price and give free rotation every 10,000 [thumbsup]

i love A/T tyre [thumbsup] don have the slippery feeling when going thru puddles of water because of the deep groves

yo bro, how much u pay for your geolander? wat profile u using?? how is the aquaplaning?

wah.. you england is [thumbsup] . Took me a while to try to make out what you are posting.

in all fairness, we'll never know what's really happended unless that conversation was recorded and can be produced or like what TS said, scan his invoice and upload it since your friend alleged that the location Tampines was written on it.

Also, TS was at the Tampines branch.... but the brake pads were not there? [confused]

255 65 16

zero aquaplaing [pirate]

when chiong puddles of water, you can hear the water sound zooooooo thru the tyre grove [thumbsup]

but i think this kind of tyre only offer its benefits while its groves are deep

Neutral Newbie

I've been to st loyang branch...my experienced wif them a big thumbs down...

Their mech n station manager all bochap wan.....

The other bad service I encountered was at LG service center....another ah BEng company...

All can't speak proper English.....very sad

↡ Advertisement