St*mf*rd Tyres - NOT AGAIN!

Koren

Neutral Newbie

wah.. you england is [thumbsup] . Took me a while to try to make out what you are posting.

in all fairness, we'll never know what's really happended unless that conversation was recorded and can be produced or like what TS said, scan his invoice and upload it since your friend alleged that the location Tampines was written on it.

Also, TS was at the Tampines branch.... but the brake pads were not there? [confused]

don u find it strange? he just posted 12 posts. most likely he is a clone [lipsrsealed] . jus wait n c his nesx reply.

if you're not happy with their services, and wrong products given, you can call off the sales and demand for a full refund. That is your rights as consumer.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro, why are you so surprise? This is the normal customer service attitude of Stamford Tyres! Not sure about shouting, I know staff of Stamford Tyres do insult their customers. They do say things like "Woa, so long never see steel rims already" and "Now no one buys 14" rims liao, go and buy second hand ones lah." All these are what they said to me when I drove to Stamford Tyres in 2006 when I just got my driving license. Was driving my dad's car at that time, K11 march, wanted to change from steel rims to sports rims and this is how they treated me, their potential customer.

In the end, I got a set of Kyowa racing light weight 14" sports rims plus tyres from Eng Wah Tyres, at a price $300 cheaper than Stamford, so much lighter than the HEAVYWEIGHT rims provided by Stamford.

To the people from Stamford Tyres who are reading this, I went to the branch at Macpherson, served by an old guy. Can pm me if you want to know more.

Conclusion: I will never patronise Stamford Tyres again, regardless of me driving lao pok car or evo. So much for customer service from a SGX listed company.

Neutral Newbie

don u find it strange? he just posted 12 posts. most likely he is a clone [lipsrsealed] . jus wait n c his nesx reply.

Maybe he is from Stamford. Just a wild guess.

hey....i [inlove] steel rims [pirate] i will not sell my steel rims for sport rims even if they are free [cool] .....unless they are ROH steel rims [inlove]

using all these maintenance free durable equipment makes driving a breeze [drivingcar]

Edited by Mustank

After reading, i feel that stamford tyre really treat their consumer very bad. Stamford tyre is my co tyre supplier, we r into heavy vehicle manufacturing and trading, maybe between my co and stamford tyre we r in a B2B relationship, hence its pretty customer oriented and treat us well, as for B2C, they doesn't seems to give a damn.

Neutral Newbie

hey....i [inlove] steel rims [pirate] i will not sell my steel rims for sport rims even if they are free [cool] .....unless they are ROH steel rims [inlove]

using all these maintenance free durable equipment makes driving a breeze [drivingcar]

[laugh] The cabs are using steel rims, so I am sure there is still a supply of them. I still have a set of brand new unused steel rims at home.

Give Stamford a break.

In the service industry, its not possible to train all staff to be 100%.

Once in a while, we will encounter black sheep service personnel, but it is probably not the company's stand.

To be fair, all organisation sure have bad eggs. Maybe he/she didnt have a good sleep, hence temper not so good, and the customer become the victim, blah blah blah.

Stamford Tyres, other than the products are abit pricey, the service is good. I bought my few rims and tyres from Loyang, and the manager Micheal good service.

↡ Advertisement