Difference between TR Emotion and Work Emotions rims

Ididbobe

Neutral Newbie

Hi does anyone know the difference betw TR Emotions and Work Emotions rims? I was asked by a tyre shop to purchase a 2nd hand TR Emotion rims. H/w I am not familiar with this brand and searching the internet yields varied results and also references to Work Emotion CR Kai rims. They even look similar. I am guessing the TR Emotion rims are replicas of the orig Work Emotion rims? Tks.

Edited by Ididbobe
↡ Advertisement

Hi does anyone know the difference betw TR Emotions and Work Emotions rims? I was asked by a tyre shop to purchase a 2nd hand TR Emotion rims. H/w I am not familiar with this brand and searching the internet yields varied results and also references to Work Emotion CR Kai rims. They even look similar. I am guessing the TR Emotion rims are replicas of the orig Work Emotion rims? Tks.

Hi bro,

I think you are right..... TR Emotions are replicas of Works Emotion CR Kai. There are alot of CR Kai replicas running around by different brands. I am also using the 16 inches CR Kai replicas by Kyowa on my Cerato but Bronze in colour. My brother is also using the same one as yours on his Red Mazda 3 but is black in colour. Hahaha.

By the way, white colour rims very difficult to take care. Clean till siao if dun wash regularly. Any luck on Softtail's Konis?

TR and work are different brand in total.

TR are more on forge light weight but at cheaper pricing the rays.

Works are more on bling bling type but is strong cast iron type.

i got a set of TR 16" which is onli 4kg+.

try finding works i donno if 16" got this light.

↡ Advertisement