What do you guys think of China

Ithunk

The Lion of the East has awaken after 200 years of humilation and history written with sweat and blood.

They Great leap and cultural revolution almost wipe up the Chinese culture.

Today, idealogy has become history, pragmatism is the game.

Lke some comm memeber said:

The journey to the EPic of communism has become an "Aspiration", it has to walk thru the path of capitalism

[scholar]

They r the most advance country in the early dynasty era which can rule the world if they want to, too bad they r not like those ang moh that is into colonizing and grabbing ppl land, if they r into such barbaric act, i believe chinese will be more superior due to being a colonial master, chinese r very clever ppl, they can make it big again. Hope i am alive to see it, as a chinese i will feel proud

They r the most advance country in the early dynasty era which can rule the world if they want to, too bad they r not like those ang moh that is into colonizing and grabbing ppl land, if they r into such barbaric act

Wrong! Chinese have shown through the centuries that they are only good at fighting each other. When foreign invaders come along, they bend over with their pants around their ankles and let the enemy rape them.

suckxsz!

the women are betches who break families up or come here to work as whores.

the men are scammers.

they are unreasonable and have no proper business ethics.

they all talk so freakin loudly. i cant stand them!!!

i always siam far far from cheena poks cause i dont want to kena whatever stupid disease!

i hate cheena poks. freakin assh0les.

Google: "I hate china."

they are so irritating almost everybody hates them haha.

bros here... pls dun sweep across all chinese with these remarks... not everyone of them are like wat we usually tink (even me)... there are still better ones.. in fact every countries hav gd and bad eggs including our local sg here... personally, i tink some sg ppl oso very self-centered and fuss over a little bit of tings...

PS: i oso hate most of the PRCs who are like watever bros here commented, but there are still some gd ones which I have met...

suckxsz!

the women are betches who break families up or come here to work as whores.

the men are scammers.

they are unreasonable and have no proper business ethics.

they all talk so freakin loudly. i cant stand them!!!

i always siam far far from cheena poks cause i dont want to kena whatever stupid disease!

i hate cheena poks. freakin assh0les.

Google: "I hate china."

they are so irritating almost everybody hates them haha.

Dun hate dem...

Eventually we will just be another province of China.

Edited by Darth_mel

bros here... pls dun sweep across all chinese with these remarks... not everyone of them are like wat we usually tink (even me)... there are still better ones.. in fact every countries hav gd and bad eggs including our local sg here... personally, i tink some sg ppl oso very self-centered and fuss over a little bit of tings...

PS: i oso hate most of the PRCs who are like watever bros here commented, but there are still some gd ones which I have met...

You got good and chio ones please share here. I will be happy establishing meaningful diplomatic ties with them.

Hopefully can "integrate" with them as some old man says.

As a human being, they are very self-centered....

I guess it is cos of the environment they are brought up in (that their country is the 'best', world leaders', etc...)and the rapid growth of their economy make them feel that the world revolves around them. That probably inflate their ego even more than it already is.

I think, this will happen to most people in a country that is experiencing super fast growth (s'porean was almost like that in the 80's, etc...).

But as much as I would like to 'accept' these 'facts'...they are a bit too much to be ignored....there are too many of them and they are everywhere.

That's the result of a one-child policy.

That produces a lot pf spoilt brats. But I have also come across hardworking, earnest, friendly, etc...ones. But their presence often are overshadowed by the spoilt brats 'loudness'.