What do you guys think of China

Ithunk

Wrong! Chinese have shown through the centuries that they are only good at fighting each other. When foreign invaders come along, they bend over with their pants around their ankles and let the enemy rape them.

Look like you dont know a lot about chinese history. When the enemy come, they will normally ignore them until they realise that it is getting serious. So serious that all the chinese band together... then Vola... they are undefeatable in wars. They only war they loss to foriegn country was due to their ignorant of other country technology. (about 300 years ago, they decree that they will share the their technology but will not accept others technology.)

Anyway our fav Football come from China

Edited by Joseph22
↡ Advertisement

As a place, its worth going for the sceneries.

As a human being, they are very self-centered.

Beware of them.

Generally speaking, yes. Chinese r one of the most self-centered race.

Our blueprints or should I say, Genes, comes from there................ [sly]:ph34r::ph34r:

I cannot dispute that, coz most of our grandparents/parents comes from china.

They only war they loss to foriegn country was due to their ignorant of other country technology. (about 300 years ago, they decree that they will share the their technology but will not accept others technology.)

Firstly, learn English.

And they didn't lose to the Japs and the British because of technology, they lost cos they had no spine to fight. Read up on something called the Mukden incident where a few hundred Japs overran a garrison of a few thousand Chinese soldiers.

Pretty much spells out Chinese might, only good at numbers.

When the enemy come, they will normally ignore them until they realise that it is getting serious. So serious that all the chinese band together... then Vola... they are undefeatable in wars.

I don't know whether to laugh or to......ah fvck it, you are funny!

China has transformed from sick man of the East to con man of the East. For a country so concerned with face, nothing from China is what it seems.

Milk powder is made with plastic, space rocket borrowed from Russians, Olympics ceremony had 2 little girls - one sing behind the stage, one act cute in front of cameras, NDP use models to front the womens' contingent ..............

The greatest threat to China in recent times were the Japanese and even then they didn't unite. Mao and Chiang were more concerened about whacking each other while the Japs were gobbling up all the coastal regions of China.

I cannot dispute that, coz most of our grandparents/parents comes from china.

how true!!!, i fully agrees.... really doesnt understand abt this china bashing thingy.... are chinese "singaporeans" really indigenous people on this tiny island state [confused] come on lah somehow or another singaporean chinese also share the same heritage/cultural roots with PRC chinese wat.... only our geographical/political boundary different mah. There are honest, hardworking PRC people in chine likewise there are "guai lan" singaporeans around, ....i believe one's own upbringing is important, nothing to do with gender, religion, political belief or skin colour l.... pls tone down on such sweeping statements lah.

Wrong! Chinese have shown through the centuries that they are only good at fighting each other. When foreign invaders come along, they bend over with their pants around their ankles and let the enemy rape them.

Bro, u should go read history and the culture of chinese. chinese dun invade others just like ang moh. what ang moh did to the world is colonisation and remember the cursade? chinese believe in unite all under heaven cos we are 1 family. our tables are always round except for the west u can see square and rectangle

U look at the map of europe there are so many countries but they forgotten they are all ang mohs and look at china 56 tribes all under heaven.

All these got evdience to prove, look at the history they dun invade others. lf u thought of the veitnamese and koreans they were once under the heaven. the veitnamese recognise the divine farmer as their ancestor, the ancestor of korean came from china during the shang dynasty around 3000 years old.If u read before the analect of confucius u will know what is the thought of chinese.

suckxsz!

the women are betches who break families up or come here to work as whores.

the men are scammers.

they are unreasonable and have no proper business ethics.

they all talk so freakin loudly. i cant stand them!!!

i always siam far far from cheena poks cause i dont want to kena whatever stupid disease!

i hate cheena poks. freakin assh0les.

Google: "I hate china."

they are so irritating almost everybody hates them haha.

i would think singaporeans have the same sentiments....then of course there are different characters of PRCs

i saw a show on the history channel.....i realised that during the Mao era, the PRCs are very fanatical....like the japanese

China as the country and her history I love it especially pre-Communist era.

As of the people there.................too many negative news about them..

What Joseph 22 describe has some truth.

A lot of people stereotype the mainland Chinese because of the event in the past 200 years.

This can happen to any race or civilisation.

Having stayed in China as an expatriate before, It has changed my perspective of China.

Their society is like a big melting pot, it caters to the very rich and the very poor.

one can buy a bowl of noodle ranging from 2 yuan to a hundred yuan.

similarly, the number of so call "good" and "bad" people is also in significant proportion.

at present era, they are very progressive unlike the last 200 years.

Asian generally has the wrong idea that Ang mo are more superior because they export very littlle labour

to this part of the world, most expat they sent here are more wealth off and given generous package.

This give the impression that they are superior. If now the reverse happen, the Chinese only sent the Mandarin and Angmoh sent the laborer, then the whole view will change.

Same for Singapore, at the begining, Singapore send good people to China, this give the impression that Singaporean are "good, rich and well manner", but when open up more and we have more "Beng and Lian" going to China, the impression has changed, we are being label " proud, rude and greedy"

There are only 2 types of people that are very mobile in the world, the capable people and the labourer.

Country that export labor end up having the citizen being label as lower class, country that export capable people end up giving other the impression that they are superior.

End of the day, if one travel the world enough, you will realise that people are all the same.

The different is wether the soil that one live on can nurture the people to ran at the front end of the bell curve.

If thirty year ago Singapore has walk a different path, I am not too sure if we still can talk here in this forum, may be we are doing hard labour some where and being label as "FT"

We must learn to respect people of all race and from all walks of life. But first we must cultivate and nature ourself.

Blindly bashing and stereotyping people is a big no no.

Sorry if I write too much here , hope did'nt offend anyone here. IMHO [:)]

Edited by GoodCar

Bro, u should go read history and the culture of chinese. chinese dun invade others just like ang moh. what ang moh did to the world is colonisation and remember the cursade? chinese believe in unite all under heaven cos we are 1 family. our tables are always round except for the west u can see square and rectangle

U look at the map of europe there are so many countries but they forgotten they are all ang mohs and look at china 56 tribes all under heaven.

All these got evdience to prove, look at the history they dun invade others. lf u thought of the veitnamese and koreans they were once under the heaven. the veitnamese recognise the divine farmer as their ancestor, the ancestor of korean came from china during the shang dynasty around 3000 years old.If u read before the analect of confucius u will know what is the thought of chinese.

Erh, bro, think you forgotten about Tibet??? Tibetans are not born as Chinese, right? [lipsrsealed]

They r the most advance country in the early dynasty era which can rule the world if they want to, too bad they r not like those ang moh that is into colonizing and grabbing ppl land, if they r into such barbaric act, i believe chinese will be more superior due to being a colonial master, chinese r very clever ppl, they can make it big again. Hope i am alive to see it, as a chinese i will feel proud

They were during the Yuan dynasty when the Mongolian went all the way to europe area.

The Mongolian were overthrown by Zhu Yuan Zhang (the 1st emperor of Ming dyansty).

I feel proud too as a Chinese! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement