What do you guys think of China

Ithunk

...hopefully Singapore will not become one of China provinces

This one confirm will not happen. China has HK and I have my doubt that HK's importance will remain as status quo if Taiwan unify with the mainland. I always have a feeling that China wouldn't want HK to be the best city if they have a choice.

This one confirm will not happen. China has HK and I have my doubt that HK's importance will remain as status quo if Taiwan unify with the mainland. I always have a feeling that China wouldn't want HK to be the best city if they have a choice.

with the number of chinamen in SG...... ppl will be mistaken. Nowadays, u stand in orchard road and take a stone and throw, chances of u hitting a chinaman is higher than u can hit a Singaporean. Even is u hit a Singaporean, chances that it might b a China converted citizen.

Edited by Kingcopa

But the country was invaded in 1950s by the Chinese, right?

So we can't say the Chinese doesn't invade others like the ang mohs did, right? [laugh]

In history, sometime there is no right or wrong,

Part of China North East was Makan by Russia . Mongolia was instigated to detached from China by the bear.

If the Hokkien , the Cantonese all want to be independent than how?

This are the power and political play for the Big big country.

We all Singapore just need to focus on survival [:)]

do i care??

[sleeping] [sleeping]

I can see that you don't. But it lets others know who they are dealing with, and let them decide how much they should care about what you say and the credibility of what you say.

Edited by Garfield1

Hope so and hopefully Singapore will not become one of China provinces.

I think I have mention this at somewhere before.

Singapore must have our own identity, we must continue to be service to the world.

If we become anybody province or city, we will become real second class and slave forever.

So please do not have this though.

We must have backbone like our grandparent and parent.

But the country was invaded in 1950s by the Chinese, right?

So we can't say the Chinese doesn't invade others like the ang mohs did, right? [laugh]

The tibetan was once again unified by the manchus to form china.

I think I have mention this at somewhere before.

Singapore must have our own identity, we must continue to be service to the world.

If we become anybody province or city, we will become real second class and slave forever.

So please do not have this though.

We must have backbone like our grandparent and parent.

I guess this is the way our big boss see also. If not so many emphasis on this. I think many of our next generation are not thinking this way.

Hope so and hopefully Singapore will not become one of China provinces.

I think you mean this as a joke.

Seriously, even if we want (that's a BIG EVEN, reading from the various comments here), I doubt China would want. THey have enough problems on their plate.

if you have been to the UK b4, you will realise UK is way better than china...

i have been to both places....london and guangzhou

of course london beats china hands down

London is the capital of England, Guangzhou is jus one of the big city in China. Cannot compare.

Of cos I agree London is better.

The tibetan was once again unified by the manchus to form china.

yeah right, what a nice word. 'Unified' by force........Then they stay independent for more than 30 yrs and kena 'unified' again. [sleeping]

yeah right, what a nice word. 'Unified' by force........Then they stay independent for more than 30 yrs and kena 'unified' again. [sleeping]

Which country in the current world were not first form by tribal "unifying" tribal and Country Unifiying Country?

Even America are form from Blood shed.

I can see that you don't. But it lets others know who they are dealing with, and let them decide how much they should care about what you say and the credibility of what you say.

no warnin doesnt mean youre any better than me.

you just cant accept whatt is being said about c***a men.

continue livin in denial then.

and,you can tell the mods to ban me for all i care.

Which country in the current world were not first form by tribal "unifying" tribal and Country Unifiying Country?

Even America are form from Blood shed.

Then we better pray our neighbours don't harbour the thought of 'unifying' all the lands of the bumiputra...... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

U guys never feel that the indonesian right now are not so hostile to the chinese. 11yrs ago they kill us anti-cheena. under sukarto racial roit killing many. Right now they better think twice before they act

But right now looking at indonesia, i feel sad maybe i think retribution. earthquakes, tsunami, forest burning, bombing, bully by australia(east timor, should send in army F**k those kangaroos cos the world only know their army only good at picking the cheena in their country)

↡ Advertisement